Manchester United vs Leeds (Wed 17th July, 12:00 UK time)

diarm

Cold hearted murder of a first touch out of Bailly just there. Just whipping out his inner Berbatov, cool as you like.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Still not sure about our defending but I like the way we're trying to play

Red00012

What a pass by Pogba BTW, his creativity in that situation is world class, not many of our other midfielders have that in them.
No Pogba has to go remember, we will have Fred to do that next season.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
Just as I was bemoaning us panicking and not playing out of defence, Greenwood went back there, recovered the ball and played a brilliant crossfield pass to release the pressure.

And then on the 30 min mark, did you see Bailly's first touch? Under no pressure of course, but it was still impressive!

Foxbatt

Did we buy a new defender called Rocco? Never say it in any of the news but Owen is talking about him.

Foxbatt

Just as I was bemoaning us panicking and not playing out of defence, Greenwood went back there, recovered the ball and played a brilliant crossfield pass to release the pressure.

And then on the 30 min mark, did you see Bailly's first touch? Under no pressure of course, but it was still impressive!
He must be watching the Berbatov clips.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Why do commentators keep pronouncing Ole as Ollie? The correct pronunciation is more like Oola. They go out of their way to pronounce latin names properly.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
No Pogba has to go remember, we will have Fred to do that next season.
I will still say it, build a midfield to suit his strengths and he's absolute WC quality. Put crap like Matic etc next to him and he's useless

ChaddyP

Get in Maguire and I think we wouod have steadied the ship this year. Not tittle challenge but definitely good for top 4 and a cup

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I feel like Mctominay is definitely trying to be more Carrick, he's getting there, but still got a way to go. Physically beastly though.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Bailly's a very fun personality but I don't think I'd ever want him consistently starting for us.

lysglimt

Scout
There are some quality players in this Leeds-side, have a feeling quite a few of them will go if Leeds dont go up soon