Manchester United vs Liverpool (2015) - Match Day Thread (CLASSIC MATCH FREE ON MUTV - NOW)

LInkash

Last minute match happening now on MUTV (free on manutd.com)!

LInkash

We've got to win this, otherwise Liverpool get our top 4 spot.

Bwuk

Can't even remotely pretend to be interested in watching a game I know the result for and pretending on a forum that the game is live.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Don't get the pretending the game is live thing, do get the watching us beat Liverpool thing.

Juanfield. :drool:

Ibi Dreams

What the hell was Pele doing there? :lol:

I don't remember this match being that thrilling to be honest, the goals were great but is it that entertaining to watch again knowing the result?

LInkash

What the hell was Pele doing there? :lol:

I don't remember this match being that thrilling to be honest, the goals were great but is it that entertaining to watch again knowing the result?
I can't say it's that amazing, I just have it in the background really.

sugar_kane

Only caught the last ten minutes but Di Maria looked class. Bruno-esque.

also forgot the Skrtel stamp right at the end, made for a weird end to the game with the lack of celebrations when the whistle went.

also nice to see LVG doing his standard subbing of one full back for another right at the end there.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I spent days calculating the most probable scoreline prediction and I eventually arrived at 4-0.

Yes, 4-0.

AndyMUFC

The first hour or so was the most dominant I can remember us being at Anfield. Unfortunately we didn't kick on under LVG after the way we ended this season.