Ole has taken my sight
    Taken my speech
    Taken my hearing
    Taken my arms
    Taken my legs
    Taken my soul
    Left me with life in hell

FatTails

Breaking down that first goal and how bad our "pressing" is. Headless chickens.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
    We lost 6-1 at home to spurs last season and ended up finishing 2nd.

Have faith, Ole will get things right again.......is what the board will say tomorrow.

r0663664

Worships Man City
    Shaw is being expose over and over again. Liverpool is running riot against this shirty defense. I am utterly shocked that Ole isn't prepare or ready for this game. It is like all the players shit in their pants. Mark my words, we won't finish top 4 if this joker is not sack by tomorrow. I only pray that Chelsea win the EPL so City and Liverpool fans cannot rub it in our faces. Embarrassing and humiliation, there is no place to hide Ole. Your time is up! Resigned to save some grace.

el3mel

Shaw ? This kid feels like he has already done it with the Euro. He needs a manager to kick his arse and convince him he has done feck all yet in his career to show this level after one good season. Unfortunately it's not our current one.

Nori-

The worst part of all of this is......Ole will eventually get sacked BUT they will wait until we are so far behind, 4th place would be a success.

F**** embarrassing, especially with the players we have.

Ollie Derbyshire

Worst half of football I’ve ever seen from us. There is no way Ole should be able to survive this but he will. I’ve never been disgusted in my team but today I am.

Ixion

I can just picture Ole yelling at the top of his lungs in the dressing room I TOLD YOU TO KEEP A CLEAN SHEET FFS

Schmeichel=God

"Stay another year Edinson...you haven't seen anything yet mate, I promise you." *arm round shoulder warmly.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
    Sacking Ole would justify the performance of the players by laying blame for a fabulously talented extravagantly paid squad refusing to stand up and be counted at the door of one man. It won’t happen.

The arrival of Ronaldo has definitely tightened the rope for him, ironically while also making it harder for him to get the team pressing and running how he would like.

A pretty galling half of football.
    It wouldn’tt though. The players need to get themselves in order but Ole isn’t the man for it. He just needs to go. And then th next manager can show the door to those who continue to play punch level football.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
    They're not even playing well for feck sake. Liverpool, I mean. Salah almost shrugging after that goal.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
    The worst thing is Liverpool haven't even gotten out of 2nd gear, it's like A training ground game for them.
    They haven't had to do anything. They've only been presented with the standard hatful of sitters that every team that rocks up to Old Trafford these days is given. They've just taken them.

Hughie77

Sacking Ole would justify the performance of the players by laying blame for a fabulously talented extravagantly paid squad refusing to stand up and be counted at the door of one man. It won’t happen.

The arrival of Ronaldo has definitely tightened the rope for him, ironically while also making it harder for him to get the team pressing and running how he would like.

A pretty galling half of football.
    Agree .

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
    It's the players. If only Ole got a DM this Summer. we'd be top of the League playing incredible football.
    Too bad you can't win anything in October else you would have said Ole would have won us PL, CL, FA Cup and League cup.

Dobba

Nobody thinks we don't need a CDM to be a better team though. That's pretty obvious.

You however trying to claim that that's why we have had such an awful start to the season as opposed to poor coaching by our manager who you have a very clear bias towards is quite hilarious.

Also, just to be clear, we have 1 clean sheet in 21 games, and he's spent about £200m on our defense. What's the excuse for that one?
    Nobody thinks we don't need a CDM? On the Cafe you're reading this reply on now? In this thread where our midfield issues are all about coaching and not playing Donny/Matic?

Having to spend circa £200m is what happens when three of your first choice back 4 need replacing, because you gave a master defensive tactician a blank cheque and he used it to sign Dalot, Lindelof and Bailly and your coaching system has found two bargains total (and that's at a push) this side of Fergie's departure. Bizarrely, teams noticed that we were crap at the back and when we came knocking, raised their prices because a) we're loaded and b) they knew we'd pay, and we end up pay the going rate plus £10-15m. Heck, Pep couldn't even prise Ake from a relegated team for much less than we benefited from Varane's contract situation - on the one occasion we paid (slightly) less than market rate for a decent defender this side of Evra and Vidic.

When the new guy comes in and the Cafe decides that actually we do need 3-4 new starting XI calibre players after all, he'll end up signing them for the exact same bloated prices and I really hope this energy about needing to spend a fortune and bias towards a manager carries on.

laughtersassassin

I'm very proud of our fans today.

They are rightfully booing to make the board know Ole can't continue.

They have often been guilty of cot calling out managers early enough and I had my doubts they'd ever be able to boo Ole because if his status.

Dint get me wrong I love Ole the player but Ole the manager cannot manage us.

Today must be his last game and the fans need to force the boards hand!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

2.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 424 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Liverpool win
  • Draw