Manchester United vs Perth Glory (Sat 13th July, 12:00 UK time)

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Buzzing for today. Missed seeing the team in action. Excited to see AWB, James and the young lads

NYAS

Weird how some players who are on the tour aren’t starting but also aren’t on the bench.

Castia

Looking forward to seeing Tuanzebe, James and Chong.

Young though.....

Bwuk

Also like that it looks a 4231, which I think suits us better than a 433.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Good mix in the starting lineup, imagine he'll swap the full 11 or so at HT which will also look quite good.

Can't wait!

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Lukaku not on the bench?

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I hate to be negative, but a mixture of a lack of transfer business and last season still being really fresh in my mind has absolutely killed all enthusiasm I could have for this.

Not ready.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Think it's an inverted front three like much of last season under Solskjaer.

Duafc

Village Lemon
It does, but where do you play Pogba in a 4231?
10 for me with Matic/Fred/McTominay behind.

Ideally you'd want someone better than those 3 - I would fear we would never really progress from Defense to Attack quickly enough and see a lot of our attacks cut off into very clear and easily defended segments without Pogba back there but in an ideal world I would want him freed up and further forward.

Walters_19_MuFc

Deep against the weak sides, higher against the better sides. Like what City used to do with Yaya Toure.
Completely agree with you, and if that's the case, then this transfer window, we should be going all out for a dynamic ball winner i.e. Kante, Fernandinho.

I would honestly put in a hefty bid for Idrissa Gueye, who is up there with the aforementioned players, in my opinion.

Dante

Average bang
Can't wait for this. I've been waiting all Summer for United to come back.

I got my official United snood in the post yesterday. I might even wear it for the match.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
They always are at the start, everyone has to get games at this stage. Towards the end of pre-season we should start to find out who his favoured starting eleven is.
Yeah, that’s exactly what I said above. The games towards end of pre season are far more interesting.

Dante

Average bang
Chong, Lingard and James...

I have no idea who'll start where. I like that. Probably lots of interchanging.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Negative Nelly.
Not at all. I said earlier that the early pre season games are basically pointless but things get more interesting the closer we get to the PL opener. We will learn nothing today and promising performances from fringe players will mean nothing come the opening day.