Manchester United vs Perth Glory (Sat 13th July, 12:00 UK time)

RedDevilRoshi

Looking forward to the game. Just glad to have the football back.

I know it’s pre-season and the results don’t really matter as it is more about fitness but I want to see us win and play good football. Something that we did not do enough last season. Give the fans a bit of optimism for the upcoming season and build a winning mentality in the team ahead of the new campaign.

Score prediction:

Perth Glory 1-4 Manchester United

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
I didn't like Martial application last year but I do think trying him out as a CF is worth it in the preseason. Who knows.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Anyone got a stream for this? Not had a lot of luck lately with streaming football

sherrinford

You don't think that managers use friendlies to build up chemistry between players who'll be playing together?
Nope. Not the very first game, as a kind of subbed-in line up.

What do you expect our starting eleven to be based on the selection of players on the bench today?

Water Melon

Anyone got a stream for this? Not had a lot of luck lately with streaming football
Same here please. Can anyone help with the mobile-friendly river. Highly appreciated, thank you!

hobbers

Young, Jones, Matic and Lingard starting, Young captain.... sign of things to come no doubt.

Really looking forward to this season eh :rolleyes:

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
This game will show off one of my pet hates - football played at a venue not conducive for rectangular sport however this was the only venue they could feasibly play at in WA.

DoomSlayer

Now that's how a pre-season friendly should start! Hope the lads are fired up after this exquisite show.