Manchester United vs Rayo Vallecano (Sun 31st July, 16:00 UK time) | Happy King (Bebe) Day

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Garnacho needs fast tracking info the first team. He looks exceptional. Been very impressed with Martinez too, absolutely quality on the ball and looks aggressive in defence.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Van De Beek and Chong can go this summer. Will be a Herculean task getting anything for either. Yikes.
We’d get a fee for either if we sold them. Chong did well in the championship so there’d be plenty of takers provided his wage isn’t too high.

cj_sparky

So we've written off Laird and Chong. Interesting.
Biggest issue with the pair of them is their injury record. Both have seen their development hampered by their constant injuries. Laird looked good for Swansea and we changed his loan to Bournemouth. Chong was looking good centrally for Birmingham before injury.

Loony BoB

Garnacho did everything right up 'til the part he passed to Chong. I jest to some extent, but Chong really hasn't been having a great game.

TheReligion

Abusive
Garnacho and Garner both looking like they should have a place in the first team squad this season.

Ten Hag is a firm believer that if they are good enough they are old enough however some here would do well to remember Garnacho has only just turned 18.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
My mistake guys. Hype was the wrong word.

Eitherway he should be sold before we're stuck with another player we can never shift.

krazyrobus

fecking hell, that Garnacho dribble must have been CR7 watching himself in 2006!

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Varane doing my head in just hoofing the ball, when it is clear as day that ETH wants the team playing a passing game. His constant hoofing is just allowing Vallecano another chance to attack.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Great play from Ganacho and Chong does that. Need to take Chong off. Bless the kid but it ain't working out for him today

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
garnacho, Martinez, Ronaldo and ericken have been the best of the bunch

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
The problem with Chong is, no one is marking him, yet he would keep fecking up every ball.

NRg

I can't stand Chong, I hope this is his last game for the first team