Manchester United vs Rayo Vallecano (Sun 31st July, 16:00 UK time) | Happy King (Bebe) Day

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Venue: Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Kick off time: 16:00 local, 16:00 UK
Channel: MUTV

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Based on those not traveling to the Madrid match:
???
Wan Bissaka Varane Bailly Shaw
Zidane Savage
Amad Hannibal Garnacho
Ronaldo​

Acole9

Outstanding
Based on those not traveling to the Madrid match:
???
Wan Bissaka Varane Bailly Shaw
Zidane Savage
Amad Hannibal Garnacho
Ronaldo​
The goalkeeper is an interesting one seeing as they all appear to be going to Norway.

Herman Toothrot

Might get a ticket so I can boo this cnut in person like I did when he came back against Athletico in 2008.

caid

Well thats disappointing. Thought Cantona was going to play but its just that prick Ronaldo

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
There's only one Portuguese United legend that I'm looking forward to seeing back on Sunday.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Ronaldo is a United legend. He was the most outstanding player in what was probably the most successful era of the club, so give the guy some slack.

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
Just pointing out that it’s ironic to make that remark when you troll through this thread..
Not seeing the irony either. Is that because english isn't my first language or you're just not making any sense?

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Ronaldo is a United legend. He was the most outstanding player in what was probably the most successful era of the club, so give the guy some slack.
Ronaldo is the high school quarterback that left an NFL state to win lots of things with another team in another state.

He’s not a United Legend. He was the best player in the world for 1-2 years while he played for us. He was better for 5/6 years elsewhere.

Fcuk that guy.

Rams

Tagline checks out
Ronaldo is the best player I’ve ever seen play for United in my 45 years I’ve been following the club, and by far. And that’s even considering brilliant players such as Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Cantona, Keane, Bryan Robson, Steve Coppell, etc. Maybe Best comes close to Ronaldo, but unfortunately I’m not old enough to have seen him play.

Real Name

He's not. He was one of the greatest players United ever had but legend he isn't.

Swedish_Plumber

Ronaldo is the best player I’ve ever seen play for United in my 45 years I’ve been following the club, and by far. And that’s even considering brilliant players such as Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Cantona, Keane, Bryan Robson, Steve Coppell, etc. Maybe Best comes close to Ronaldo, but unfortunately I’m not old enough to have seen him play.
Doesn’t give him the right to treat us like shite.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's also a massive cnut that doesn't care about United, only about himself.

He wouldn't be forcing himself out and whoring himself around to European rivals if he did.

All the credit he earnt over the years has slowly eroded.

Rams

Not seeing the irony either. Is that because english isn't my first language or you're just not making any sense?
The irony is that we can put down Ronaldo because his best days were back in 2008, whilst referring that the king was Eric Cantona (whilst the original King of the Stretty End was actually Dennis Law).

Rams

He's also a massive cnut that doesn't care about United, only about himself.

He wouldn't be forcing himself out and whoring himself around to European rivals if he did.

All the credit he earnt over the years has slowly eroded.
I couldn’t give a shit what he’s like, aslong as he performs and he was still outperforming most of his teammates last season. We should be more grateful if you ask me.

Real Name

Problem is what if he just slots in the lineup after being on strike the whole preseason. That wouldn't be good, to say it mildly.