Manchester United vs Rayo Vallecano (Sun 31st July, 16:00 UK time) | Happy King (Bebe) Day

Loony BoB

Theres been some really slick one touch passing that we'd never have dreamed of doing under Ralf/Ole
To be fair to Ole, we played some nice one touch passing in our better games with him in charge, far more than we did under the previous managers, and it really paid off at times - that first season or two had really attractive play at times. Can't say much for Ralf though.

evil_geko

We barely have control in this match, this is least ETH like game so far, barely pressing on front, don't like it, youngsters or not. We played much better even with youngsters before.

Smores

Seen Eriksen charging up front at one point too (the intercepted cross from VDB). Looks like it may indeed be a general strategy to mix it up - either that or the second team just hasn't played with each other much and are just winging it.
Doubt anyone will wing it this season, ETH will be judging them all based on his strict instructions.

Ronaldo was already half in this role last season the change is the runners giving him vertical options.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Varane had shovelled so many shit balls to Laird

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Ronnie and Garner fecking around there...

avgp_1

We barely have control in this match, this is least ETH like game so far, barely pressing on front, don't like it, youngsters or not. We played much better even with youngsters before.
Also there is no progressing from the back either. Key aspects are not there today

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Bloody hell, give the lad some time. :lol:
This isn't the first time he's played for us you know! And generally midfielders take time. I just want to see more from him, get on the ball, dictate the tempo, show your talent like Zidane did right away. He's going way too safe

Donut

Garner isn’t good enough, he’s the new David Jones.

lex talionis

For context, it's worth keeping in mind we're watching a starting XI that sports only one nailed on regular starter. Maybe two if you count Varane, which is probably reasonable.

Adamsk7

Garnacho is so exciting. Other than that our play has been pretty poor I think. To be expected I guess

saik

Okay Garnacho has got me excited. :drool: Kid's the real deal.