Manchester United vs Rayo Vallecano (Sun 31st July, 16:00 UK time) | Happy King (Bebe) Day

Beans

Supports
Neutral
We need another winger for depth, but it doesn’t seem it like it’s gonna be Chong. Used to run at defends and scare them, seems like he’s holding back, and seems to have no vision to pick out a pass.

Shame him and Amad haven’t panned out, obviously Amad was another terrible buy under Ole.

largelyworried

Not bad, not great. Eriksen, Ronaldo, Garnacho and VDB looking ok. Chong has been abysmal. Most other players unremarkable.

r0663664

Worships Man City
Garnacho is fantastic, if Rashford doesn't perform. I can see Garnacho taking his place. How I wish Greenwell is playing? Future will be very bright.

Kostov

You have to admire Chong’s confidence, every semi opportunity and he shoots like prime Ronaldo, shame about his actual ability.

Azhar88

The King is running the show here
Why is this match even being played right now? Surely they knew well in advance it was the conclusion of the Women's Euros this evening and once England got to the final, why not move the kick-off to 1.30 or 2.00pm at the very least? That would allow most people who attend time to get home or to a TV for the big game at 5, possibly the first time England lift a cup since 1966.

Man Utd. were a bit slow to even have a woman's team, to be honest and the fact this game will still be in progress when the lionesses kick-off is pretty disrespectful. I bet it has something to do with MUTV and international contractual agreements and £££s. But at the end of the day it looks bad: not only do Man Utd. have the most arrogant player in world football, but they even consider themselves to be more important than England's women.

Step aside 'King' and let the Queens have the limelight for once, its obvious this Euros timetable was organised years ago to end today, to fit in with the early start to the Premier League (because of Qatar). Surely United could have shown a bit of foresight and co-ordinated their pre-season around that. It's a PR own-goal and shows Man Utd. to be out of touch with the mood of the nation.

Anyway, I'm closing this down now and putting BBC1 on - good luck to Man Utd. in the second half, but I will read about it later - I really think they have messed up today, by kicking this friendly game off at the wrong time.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I remember when Chong was dubbed the next rising star from our academy but the only thing he's done so far is resembling Fellaini on the pitch.

Abraxas

Garnacho has looked excellent if we're taking the positives from that half.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Chong should be put out on loan and sent off to the championship/sold he's not good enough to even play in the EFL

MyBloodIsRed

My word Chong… here’s your bag, now feck off to the airport to some club in Netherlands please

Ekeke

Garnacho best player of the half. Reminds me of Federico Chiesa of Juventus and Italy with his running the ball/dribbling with purpose

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Why is this match even being played right now? Surely they knew well in advance it was the conclusion of the Women's Euros this evening and once England got to the final, why not move the kick-off to 1.30pm at the very least? That would allow most people who attend time to get home or to a TV for the big game at 5, possibly the first time England lift a cup since 1966.

Man Utd. were a bit slow to even have a woman's team, to be honest and the fact this game will still be in progress when the lionesses kick-off is pretty disrespectful. I bet it has something to do with MUTV and international contractual agreements and £££s. But at the end of the day it looks bad: not only do Man Utd. have the most arrogant player in world football, but they even consider themselves to be more important than England's women.

Step aside 'King' and let the Queens have the limelight for once, its obvious this Euros timetable was organised years ago to end today, to fit in with the early start to the Premier League (because of Qatar). Surely United could have shown a bit of foresight and co-ordinated their pre-season around that. It's a PR own-goal and shows Man Utd. to be out of touch with the mood of the nation.

Anyway, I'm closing this down now and putting BBC1 on - good luck to Man Utd. in the second half, but I will read about it later - I really think they have messed up today, by kicking this friendly game off at the wrong time.
Hope she sees this mate

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Biggest issue with the pair of them is their injury record. Both have seen their development hampered by their constant injuries. Laird looked good for Swansea and we changed his loan to Bournemouth. Chong was looking good centrally for Birmingham before injury.
The biggest issue for Chong is that he can't shoot, pass or dribble properly.

BuzzKillington

Right guys, Chong isn’t great. We all agree, can we just leave it at that. Not sure who’s gaining anything from 300 variations of “Chong is shit”.

Dempsey19

This a Bebe-esque performance from Chong. He should be sold at half time, not just subbed off.

Smores

Telles and Chong have been poor but think everyone else has looked impressive.

Red4Life_#7

Garnacho is looking like he is ready for the first team. He should be on the bench for the Brighton game. Big future ahead.

Rolaholic

I love Garnacho man, his tenacity and effort is so refreshing.

Really do hope he has a place in the senior squad this season. If not then I hope we find a PL or La Liga loan for him because he deserves to be playing regular minutes

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Garnacho: excellent.

Chong: awful. He's simply nowhere near good enough and I'm really surprised he's still here. He quite clearly hasn't "got it"

NotQuiteManc

Chong wants to do it, but lacking quality/composure at the moment. Laird does not seem like he wants to do it. Playing almost cowardly for a supposed attacking RB/RWB. Pretty disappointing.

hatchetmac

Clearly playing the Dutch card to even be in the squad. Suspect ETH has seen enough and he’ll be loaned out by the end of the week.
No point in loaning him out he should be sold. He will never be good enough.