Manchester United vs Valencia (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
People are using the wrong format for asking me for river links :lol:

Dazzmondo

Highly doubtful. Why would any club interested in Hernandez need a friendly to justify their interest. Hernandez is obviously playing because he's in Van Gaal's plans and an obvious contender for the Swansea match.
Then it could also be the 3rd option I listed. Necessary to play him in the short term due to injuries and lack of fitness. Could still be on his way. Maybe not. Don't think it's certain either way, don't think you can be either.

vidal7

Players to watch out from valencia

Rodrigo - He is the cousin of Thiago alcantara, very good striker, bought by new owner peter lim for 30 millon euros i think
Andre gomes -Silky midfielder, good passer. Liverpool wanted him, again bought by new owner.
Nicolas otamendi - Good defender, surprised he dint go to world cup

Its a good valencia side, we may loose our first game under LVG.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Damn Welbeck injuried? I was looking forward to seeing the continued transition from direct football to total football, with an intricate style of play. Nevertheless, glad to see Blackett playing. He complements two tough tackling centerbacks very well. Moreover, Januzaj on bench....not so much Fellaini, but lets hope he can improve under Van gaal

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Would somebody be so kind as to PM me a stream as well please. Cheers :)

El-Manos

Rodrigo - He is the cousin of Thiago alcantara, very good striker, bought by new owner peter lim for 30 millon euros i think
Andre gomes -Silky midfielder, good passer. Liverpool wanted him, again bought by new owner.
Nicolas otamendi - Good defender, surprised he dint go to world cup

Its a good valencia side, we may loose our first game under LVG.
We also played a good Real madrid and Liverpool side and beat them, what are you implying?

mu4c_20le

The Benfica striker? He is indeed quite good and pacey but wikipedia says he's only on loan for the season.

Ham

Anybody have a decent river? Sportz HD is down

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
ESPN commentators keep calling Reece James "James Wilson". Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.