Manchester United vs Valencia (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minimalist

Then mute, or turn off. Simple.
?

I wasn't the person complaining. I was simply agreeing.

I actually do mute most games I watch these days (either that or watch with Spanish comm.) Easier to enjoy the game.

Ibi Dreams

I'd like to see Januzaj and Kagawa on. I like Mata but he hasn't offered a lot, let's see what Kagawa can do. Januzaj for Hernandez.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
FFS What the hell has happened to Young?

He's been good defensively and decent in attacking. This is unsettling lads.

Member 90887

young taking corners on the left is a bit dangerous, it's not like we have no one to take them on this side .

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Then we misunderstood each other. :)
My river died while i was typing that and I missed the peno assist! Just my luck! I meant they had been passing backwards and sideways a lot. I love Herrera's eye for the killer pass but apart from putting himself about and working hard in the last few games that had been mostly missing since the galaxy game. Don't get me wrong, he's best midfielder in the team now either way!

Lou-is Red

Glad I didnt pay money to go tonight. Atmosphere is poor and Valencia's approach to this game has been dreadful. Its a pre season friendly it wont hurt them to have a go!

Half-time (45+3')

GRon

It is very good to see us passing it out of defence and not blindly hoofing it out from defence.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Hopefully our first choice wingbacks will be back asap because they're key components to this system and the lack of final ball from that area tonight shows.

Trizy

Less than 10 seconds left and they don't try get it into the box for one last chance, why the feck not? hate that shit.

poisson

broken record, best ignored.
Rooney Mata Rooney Mata Rooney Young sh1t
Ermm not really. How about you get your blinkers off before commenting? Young had two players closing him down but his perseverance got him a little luck and he put in a decent cross.

It really annoys me when people like you have preconceptions about certain players and will use any excuse to criticise

FromTheBench

We've controlled the game but lacking bit of incision in passing.

2 of the front 3 have barely been involved. (Mata/Cheech)

Status
Not open for further replies.