Manchester United vs Valencia (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekeke

I saw highlights of Rodrigo Moreno's performance in Valencia's last friendly, had a lot of good turns and passes. Looks like he'll be a classy and dangerous player tonight with Paco Alcacer likely to score if he gets a chance up top.

I quite like the look of Andre Gomes, scored a cracker in the cup last season for Benfica against Porto

And there's the young CB Ruben Vezo. He's a good young defender, he's impressed me so far with his natural defending.

And there's Rodrigo De Paul, will be the first time I've seen him. Just youtubed him after I saw Valencia signed him. Attacking midfielder/winger seemingly with a good shot

Juansar_07

Welbeck injured, van Persie not match fit. Hernandez will be starting at the weekend.
Hmm...But wanted to see Wilson today.Though have to agree with LVG,preparing him for the all important Swansea game.Really,want him to perform and score a goal or two against Swansea and compel LVG to rethink about his future.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Maybe, but he's fallen out of favour for his country and he seems to want game time. No way he's going to get it here I'm afraid. Maybe he will play on Saturday if Welbeck still isn't fit though.
If that's true and we are selling him, do you think Van Gaal would waste him on a start like this ? He's obviously staying and is needed to fill the gap with RvP not ready for the start of the season.

vidal7

In india they are showing road to glory for......... The ICC gunies cup!:lol:

Trizy

Anyone else just want to hug Mata when he's doing an interview? (MUTV)

melatonin

Mata is so unlike every other footballer, seems so friendly
check out his facebook, he really does seem like a good guy. When he was a chelsea he was going around visiting loads of stuff in London saying how much he loved it.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Got me a nice stream. The Mrs is busy watching the soaps, ready to watch the Reds!

Dazzmondo

If that's true and we are selling him, do you think Van Gaal would waste him on a start like this ? He's obviously staying and is needed to fill the gap with RvP not ready for the start of the season.
He could want to build interest and maximise the money he can get for him. Or maybe he wanted to give him one last chance to play in front of the Old Trafford crowd, or maybe he needs him for the start of the season because Van Persie and Januzaj aren't fit enough and Wilson's not ready but still intends to sell him. There are plenty of reasons he could be playing today. There's no way he's going to be picked ahead of any of Rooney, Van Persie, Welbeck and Januzaj when all are fit.

Rezyuz

For the dutch viewers: the match is live on Fox Sports 2 and Fox Sports online.

----

Tbh, im expecting a 433 system to be implemented later in the match looking at the line up & subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.