Maradona | Struggling to speak

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
In my opinion Maradona was at the WC as a fan. He's not a player anymore and not a manager or by any other means involved in the Argentina squad (as far as I know), and I assure you there were many fans in Russia who behaved a lot worse than Maradona. I don't think he should be held to any higher standard than other fans just because of his history.
He's a famous player who is known and looked up to by footballers and kids worldwide. Sure you don't have to be a model human being but he's teetering on the brink of a public death due to intoxication.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Perhaps the league is not that good...
Frightening though.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I laugh any time people mention his name in the same sentence as Pele and Cruyff (to name but two)

IFC 1905

I laugh any time people mention his name in the same sentence as Pele and Cruyff (to name but two)

Why? Not sure cruyff, but Pele was at least as good as Maradona with a ball at his feet :D

As a person he's a scumbag, to be honest it would have been better for him to have died in the 2000s when he was almost gone. Because everything he says is pathetic (the times he can speak properly)

About his adventure in mexico, he's done incredibly well. He qualified to the final for the rise to the 1st division, which was something almost impossible and even maradona said he came to prepare for next year, this year was lost already. But he's about to make it.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Ironically he's no more or less insightful than most any pundit or football player.

We could really do with less TV coverage of people who are great at kicking a football talk about others kicking a football.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Not sure about Pele, but Cruyff had nowhere near Maradona’s close control or footballing ability.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Diego, how do United fix this?

Ayyyyyyyyyyuuummmmmaaaaayyyyyyy

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Not sure about Pele, but Cruyff had nowhere near Maradona’s close control or footballing ability.
How many games of his have you watched? Or is this jus from clips online? His control was sublime... possibly the greatest of all time

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Wonder what the coked up feck would've been if he hadn't been gifted the ability to play football.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
Why? Not sure cruyff, but Pele was at least as good as Maradona with a ball at his feet :D

As a person he's a scumbag, to be honest it would have been better for him to have died in the 2000s when he was almost gone. Because everything he says is pathetic (the times he can speak properly)

About his adventure in mexico, he's done incredibly well. He qualified to the final for the rise to the 1st division, which was something almost impossible and even maradona said he came to prepare for next year, this year was lost already. But he's about to make it.
You're weird. If everyone who says some stupid shit is better off dead, only people in a vegetative state would be alive.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Wonder what the coked up feck would've been if he hadn't been gifted the ability to play football.
Doubt he'd have been coked up without the fortune and fame and complimentary sycophants at such a young age honestly.

lsd

The Oracle
Looked like he was trying to be polite and not say the standard was rubbish and just couldn't come with another word for it