Maradona | Struggling to speak

FujiVice

Always be my favourite bit of punditry. You dont get insight like this on Sky or BT.

rojo81

Supports
Juventus
Tbf on that evidence, still rate him above P. Neville as a pundit
He is not a pundit, he is the coach of a team in the mexican second division. And to be fair he has done it incredible well. When he arrived some months ago the team (Dorados de Culiacan) was battling to avoid relegation. Today they are on the final. He has managed about 11 games, has won 8 and tied 3 I think.

And yea, he speaks weirdly and slow, but what he says its not incoherent ramblings.

rojo81

Supports
Juventus
Tbf that probably does sum up the level of the MX League
Not sure where are you from or if you have watched it, but is arguably the best league in America. Easily top 3 along Argentina and Brazil.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Why? Not sure cruyff, but Pele was at least as good as Maradona with a ball at his feet :D

As a person he's a scumbag, to be honest it would have been better for him to have died in the 2000s when he was almost gone. Because everything he says is pathetic (the times he can speak properly)

About his adventure in mexico, he's done incredibly well. He qualified to the final for the rise to the 1st division, which was something almost impossible and even maradona said he came to prepare for next year, this year was lost already. But he's about to make it.
Eh? What?

IFC 1905

You're weird. If everyone who says some stupid shit is better off dead, only people in a vegetative state would be alive.

Maradona is not everyone. What Maradona says gets huge repercution in world football, and in many strates of the society. Maradona attacks people like Messi, Sampaoli or Scaloni with his statements every week. Probably you don't get to listen to it due to the language barrier. But a couple weeks ago there was a huge scandal because he attacked Messi harshly when he didn't even need to, he had to come out and say it was a misunderstanding. He speaks about everything, has an opinion for everything (inside or outside world football) generally not helping our society to mature at all. His own image affects the image of argentina as a country. We all had to see how he behaved during the last WC. How do you think we feel about that? Us who didn't see him play but see him speak stupid things every day, attacking people, attacking governments, while those who saw him play justify it because he's Maradona. As a person he's the worst thing I would ever try to be, he has no ideals, he supports the venezuelan government who's making people die of starvation; he supports Cuba's Fidel and has a tattoo of Che Guevara but he lived in Dubai everyday in a mansion (now in Mexico). Is always causing scandals and being an arrogant prick who lives from the past.

With this I'm clearly saying I can't stand him as a person, he's everything I don't want to be. And I'm not wishing he was dead at all. I think (as many people from my generation and the younger ones) thing that for his image, for his legacy, it would have been better that he didn't make to be what he is today, a piece of shet as a person.

The same explanation goes to you @balaks

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
:lol::lol:
I suppose it’s better than saying something that doesn’t make sense!
Especially when the original statement doesn't even make sense, even grammatically. It's become common place in society to label cryptic nonsense as "philosophical". I commend him for saying he doesn't know.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He is not a pundit, he is the coach of a team in the mexican second division. And to be fair he has done it incredible well. When he arrived some months ago the team (Dorados de Culiacan) was battling to avoid relegation. Today they are on the final. He has managed about 11 games, has won 8 and tied 3 I think.

And yea, he speaks weirdly and slow, but what he says its not incoherent ramblings.
Culiacan?

The only thing I've ever heard of that place is a story about a drug dealer/head of a cartel who owned a McLaren F1 by the name of 'robachivas' and he was killed and they lost the keys and it's one of the very few McLaren F1's in the world that the factory has nothing on and isn't in contact with the owner of. It's rarely been seen since it arrived in Mexico.

Why am I not surprised in the slightest that Maradona is the manager of a town/city's football club that is notorious for drug cartels?

Indeed, upon googling Dorados de Culiacan you get Sinaloa, the province and the best known thing about Sinaloa is the Cartel, a.k.a El Chapo's boys.

Maradona was coked off his face during the World Cup and now he's at the centre of a world famous cartel headquarters. What a surprise.

Imagine kicking around in the second division of a third rate league and Maradona is your coach. Even if he can't speak, it must be like living in a dream.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
When I did drugs on regular basis, I struggled to speak too. Fun times.