Marc Cucurella | Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamoyedSam

Supports
Notts County
Looks a very good player and exactly what City need at left back. It's the only weak area of their team.

Trex

He is quality, above playing at that level with all due respect to Brighton.
He would fit in like a glove at City.

avgp_1

Top player. Probably my favourite player outside the top 6

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
is he the one that nearly cried in the post match after scoring his goal, long haired fella?

-Supreme-

He dominated Elanga that game at Brighton and was subbed off at half time.

Kaushal

An absolute class LB. I have been banging on about him since last season. Desperately hoping for us to sign him. Other than Robertson there is no one better than him this season in my honest opinion and he has levels left as he is still young.

Our fullbacks are one of our biggest problems and signing him and Timber would sort that out instantly. I know RB is not Timber’s primary position but there are no outstanding RB’s available and he can still play there at a good level till we find someone.

kthanksbye

Yup, he looks the part, good dribbler, quick, has an engine, can cross and pass. Certainly one of the best LBs in the league outside Robertson and Cancelo.

Blood Mage

Excellent player, shame City need a LB otherwise we might have had a shot at getting him. :(

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Top player. With Alba nearly done, Barca should really have kept.

Trex

Barcelona youth product, I've watched him in his time in Laliga, I thought Brighton getting him was a steal.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Good player, tidy etc. Not so sure he is top class though. Probably comparable with Shaw.

Irwin99

Keep thinking of the Roman emperor Marcus"Caracalla" when i see his name. Is he a cruel, treacherous player with a taste for violence?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City interested, meaning we storm in and try and outbid them?
This game again?

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Thankfully he’s already come out and said he wants to stay at Brighton and that he’s learning loads with Potter and the rest of the squad.

Player and signing of the season for us. He is a joy to watch and gives everything.

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
Another of the countless stupid decisions made by Bartomeu a his acomplices. Now we are left with only a declining Jordi Alba

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I asked the possibility of us signing him a few weeks back. Looks a good player.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Thankfully he’s already come out and said he wants to stay at Brighton and that he’s learning loads with Potter and the rest of the squad.

Player and signing of the season for us. He is a joy to watch and gives everything.
The opportunity to work with, arguably, the best manager in the world at the present time and practically a guarantee in success is very, very hard to say no to.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

I don’t think he will leave for a side chasing EL/CL but if City come in for him he’s leaving.

arthurka

Yeah but he's a RB and not as good on the left (still one of the best in the league there mind).
Kyle Walker is their right back right?
Cancelo prefers to play on the left and is probably like you say the best in the league.
So why would he go there to stay on the bench.

Red_toad

He will end up at right back. They've had Stones and also Fernandinho playing there at times this season.
That’s not what you posted though. You posted it was the only weak area in their team, which isn’t the case. Cancelo is a great player on either side and has actually been better at left back for them.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Keep thinking of the Roman emperor Marcus"Caracalla" when i see his name. Is he a cruel, treacherous player with a taste for violence?
Well he must always be on alert when taking a piss with a name like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.