Marc Roca

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

There have been no links of any kind between Roca and Man Utd. I wish there had been though. I reckon he could be the Carrick replacement we've been crying out for in recent years.

Rumoured to be going to be Bayern as the 'next Xabi Alonso.'

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

There have been no links of any kind between Roca and Man Utd. I wish there had been though. I reckon he could be the Carrick replacement we've been crying out for in recent years.

Rumoured to be going to be Bayern as the 'next Xabi Alonso.'
Football forum then surely?

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
40m Euro release clause but he can probably be bought for much less seeing as his club got relegated. Might be worth a look as a new DM...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
40m Euro release clause but he can probably be bought for much less seeing as his club got relegated. Might be worth a look as a new DM...

If we actually have any interest in an actual DM.

Web of Bissaka

Left foot!

I always signed him in FIFA, so he'll provide the balance when using 2 CDM formation. Not to mention, very easy to use and effective always.

Anyway, yeah he looks promising and his passing seems to have greater ranges and more creative than Fred/McT and far more natural than McT. On the ball he seems to be far better all-around, but Fred is more skillful. Not sure how his defensive ability is, but I'm not confident he can defend better than McT.

Could be a good long-term replacement for Matic. Add in the competition and improve our squad depth. If we're not signing any midfielder this window, then Roca is enough only if we change the system to 3 midfielders eg. 433

#8 = Pogba, Bruno, Fred, McT
#6 = Matic, Roca

Done.

Skills

Snitch

His range looks excellent. Would be nice having another CM who can spray the ball around at will