Marcel Sabitzer | Signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
This would be ideal really. I'd have happily signed him even if Eriksen didn't get crocked.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Would be a very Rangnick-esque signing but I'll take it,he looked class at RB
Will do absolute wonders for our midfield pressing game, which is one area I do think Eriksen has struggled in.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I hope and like to think we’ve known about the extent of Eriksen’s injury since Sunday and we’ve been quietly been looking around.

Key word being ‘hope’ :nervous:
Yeah, I was even thinking about Rabiot again earlier when I found out the news about Eriksen :lol: but yeah, i think we need someone in there now.
Obviously? No pleasing some people.
I take it we should have been signing a replacement even before Eriksen was injured then? ‘This club’.
Not sure around what i've said that was so controversial. Go check my post history, i'm not someone who moans much, if at all. We've needed some quality in the midfield in order to rotate for the second half of the season. That much has been clear for a while. If we could get someone of Sabitzer's quality at the start of the window, we should have pushed. Of course the injury changes plans a little etc. Unless you disagree about having needed someone before Eriksen's injury?

Oh well. Hope we can pull it off. It would be a decent bit of business.

CM10

This would be a good replacement in the circumstances. Hopefully we can get it done.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Well at least we'll not wait days and months to see the result of this one.

zbcrow15

Didn't Ralph recommend this guy too ? Basically a player similar to Fred not sure if he will replace Eriksen's creativity.
Nevertheless can't get a better option at this point. Far better option than the likes of Tielemans etc.
Much better passer of the ball than Fred. He is more like the Eriksen than anyone else in our squad. He would instantly help us. I'd love a loan and option to buy because he is the type of players we need for depth. Sign him and bin of McTominay

Rolaholic

Literally everyone confirming our interest, race against the clock now but hope Murtough and Co can get it done.

Badly needed for the second half stretch

laughtersassassin

Won't lie and say I've watched him any time recently but we need a body in or our season will very likely be derailed.

So getting him or someone decent is a must

GregM40

Didn’t realise he’d gone to Bayern. Thought he was decent at Leipzig. If Ten Hag wants him let’s do it, we’re badly short at CM.

Abraxas

Has ETH found Ralf's notebook in a dusty corner of the office?

Would probably be as good as we could do spending no money. Looked pretty good at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.