March Madness 2018

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Same here, had them winning against Tennessee and losing to Cinci in the next round. Pretty cool for an 11-seed to get to the Sweet Sixteen.

Nik70

Michigan State seem dominant but Syracuse sticking around with 11 minutes to go.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Nothing too exciting if you were a neutral. Lot's of fouls and free-throws. Syracuse kept it interesting with one or two turnovers too.
Cheers. Not a big loss then. I barely managed to get this far, anyway. Thought MSU were supposed to be decent. Those last few minutes were embarrassing. Syracuse weren't much better, in fairness. Glad this is over.

Nik70

Cheers. Not a big loss then. I barely managed to get this far, anyway. Thought MSU were supposed to be decent. Those last few minutes were embarrassing. Syracuse weren't much better, in fairness. Glad this is over.
MSU are supposed to be decent and a lot of people picked them to win it all. Big failure for them.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
FFS Kentucky. Easiest road to the Final Four they could’ve hoped for but still managed to feck it up. It’s a shame the team wasn’t quite as strong as they used to be in the previous years, it seems.

Still hoping for Villanova to win it all, or Loyola otherwise.

Nik70

FFS Kentucky. Easiest road to the Final Four they could’ve hoped for but still managed to feck it up. It’s a shame the team wasn’t quite as strong as they used to be in the previous years, it seems.

Still hoping for Villanova to win it all, or Loyola otherwise.
Yeah not as good as previous years that's why they were only a 5 seed.

NM

Nova ripping Texas Tech so far. Were 7-0 down 3 minutes in but up 13 at the half. I'm beginning to believe in another national title!

Nik70

I did not make this thread with the intention of having Michigan in the final 4.
I’m not convinced they will win it all but I then again I never thought they’d get this far either.

NM

so... Villanova obliterated both Kansas and Michigan. 2 out of 3 years!!!