Marco Asensio

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I love his left foot and I still think that fully involved he could be a starter on the right.
Unfortunately after such an injury it is better to be pessimistic.
For 20/21 I think it would be enough if he loses his fear of fighting for the ball in the challenges, and does not injure himself again, as happened with Canales.

RoyH1

Might never live up to his potential after that injury of his.

Walters_19_MuFc

How is a kid who lost his mom at age 15 and a cripple, a literal cripple for a couple of years during his childhood until his teens count as being overrated?

And he's been kept out by a terrible injury.
Sir Alex would have been all over him.
Its very unfortunate that he had to deal with that growing up, but it has completely nothing to do with me thinking he's overrated.

I can only judge him on what i've seen in his professional career, and to date, I feel that he has been overrated.

passing-wind

I watched a few fixtures with him playing two or so years ago and he was indeed a quality player. You cannot say his hype was overstated, he in his age category was outstanding. It would be no different to Sane in his breakout period for city, if he comes back shot as a result of his injuries it doesn't mean his hype was unwarranted it's just an extremely unlucky scenario of being ruined in development as a result of injury.

cyberman

I watched a few fixtures with him playing two or so years ago and he was indeed a quality player. You cannot say his hype was overstated, he in his age category was outstanding. It would be no different to Sane in his breakout period for city, if he comes back shot as a result of his injuries it doesn't mean his hype was unwarranted it's just an extremely unlucky scenario of being ruined in development as a result of injury.
Hes 24 now though. He wasnt that young