Marco Asensio??

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty
https://www.diariogol.com/real-madr...a-que-lo-saca-del-real-madrid_528398_102.html

Sorry if this is already posted, and discussed(if it is please merge or close).
Also I know he has rejected this rumour few days back, but never say never;).

Will he be a good fit?

Manchester o París
Pero en Europa están muy pendientes de él. Todos saben de su talento, de su proyección y de las dificultades que tiene para jugar.
Tanto es así que tres de los más grandes clubes de nivel Champions están siguiendo con lupa su progresión. Y no han tardado en llamar a su puerta.
El Manchester United, el Manchester City y el PSG. Este último se especula que solo tantea al mallorquín para frenar las malas intenciones del Madrid con Neymar.
Shitty google translate

Manchester or Paris But in Europe they are very aware of him. Everyone knows his talent, his projection and the difficulties he has to play. So much so that three of the largest clubs in the Champions are following their progress with a magnifying glass. And they have not hesitated to knock on your door. Manchester United, Manchester City and PSG. The latter is speculated that only gropes the Mallorcan to stop the bad intentions of Madrid with Neymar.

Also few other sources(english):

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...id-Marco-Asensio-La-Liga-transfer-news-gossip

Bojan11

He signed a contract a few months back with a big release clause. Not happening, so good luck.

United_We_Stand

All these sources are quoting Diario Gol, which are as reliable as Metro, Express and Daily Star!

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Should have went for Cabellos if we wanted a player of his ilk.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Would he be a good fit? Eh..if it was in any way shape or form conceivable, clearly. Not happening.

Devil may care

Hang on, I'll post in one minute, just gotta take this phonecall from Nina Agdal.........Yes, that's how likely this transfer is, and what is with the Neymar/Madrid groping? Perez doing a Weinstein?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Would be perfect on the right, but extremely unlikely to say the least.

United Pro

Can Diario Gol and Don Balon be officially banned on here (if it isn't already)? They're genuinely worse than the Metro.

Hawks2008

0 chance Madrid sell him. And specially for us they will add the fax machine tax and try to rip us off like they did with Morata.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
As others have said Dario Gol....

deafepl

Really don't need him, we have Rashford and Martial who would be better than him. The problem is they all are so inconsistent.

el3mel

He's their most important talent. No chance in hell Madrid is letting him leave.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
We have just as much chance of signing Lionel Messi.

Asensio will the the Madird poster boy for years to come.

cyberman

We won't sign him but the overrating of Asensio in this thread is staggering.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
We won't sign him but the overrating of Asensio in this thread is staggering.
Not really, all people have said is he's one of their bigger talents for the future - which is true - and that they are highly unlikely to sell him as such.

cyberman

@DannyCAFC
Poster boy for Madrid? The mocking tone of posts comparing him to Martial / Rashford?
Hes a good young player but he's not that young and hasn't shown anything since August. He hasn't provided anything from the bench and has flipped fans from "We must start Asensio over Bale" to "God i hope Bale is over his injuries"
I know about the age thing on here but he isn't a teenager, he'll be 22 in a couple of weeks and hasn't really got a body of work to hang this future superstar tag that he has but it's a case of familiarity breeds contempt I suppose.

James Peril

Asensio is one of the most exciting talents in football, they would be looking to buy him if they didn’t already have him. A bit like United selling Rashford

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
@DannyCAFC
Poster boy for Madrid? The mocking tone of posts comparing him to Martial / Rashford?
Hes a good young player but he's not that young and hasn't shown anything since August. He hasn't provided anything from the bench and has flipped fans from "We must start Asensio over Bale" to "God i hope Bale is over his injuries"
I know about the age thing on here but he isn't a teenager, he'll be 22 in a couple of weeks and hasn't really got a body of work to hang this future superstar tag that he has but it's a case of familiarity breeds contempt I suppose.
He's scored or assisted in most of his starts, getting 20 minutes off the bench here and there isn't really giving him the greatest of opportunities to prove himself.

I agree he still has a lot to prove - however he's massively talented and you would expect based on what we've seen for him to start fulfilling that soon when he was a manager who'll give him regular football.

As for the Martial/Rashford thing, that post only highlighted Rashford, and I would agree that Rashford is quite a way off Asensio is terms of all-round technical ability and potential to be honest.