Marco Reus

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I trust the manager. I don’t give a damn about Club finances as I just can’t imagine the current set up handing the guy a 24-36 month contract on nutty money.

If Ten Hag wants him, I’ll take him.

It’s a fecking delight to trust a manager again.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Oooh German Alex Turner. I would've loved this idea 4-5 years ago. Now I'm just thinking what's the point.

peridigm

Maybe they should just send him over to compensate for fleecing us the last transfer.

croadyman

33 years old, no thanks
Yeah his injury record is serious red flag to say the least, as someone else said earlier just maybe we are looking at one of his agents other clients so going to have a look and see who is on his books

wolvored

Yeah his injury record is serious red flag to say the least, as someone else said earlier just maybe we are looking at one of his agents other clients so going to have a look and see who is on his books
I think its media talk and expect TH to revert to mainly going for young up and coming players in the summer. Maybe Kane might be the exception, especially with new owners, but cant see why he would want Reus at 33 and injuries he gets regularly.

AndySmith1990

A 33 year old who's been prone to injury throughout his career? Yeah, there's nothing to get excited about with this rumour. It just makes me think of the Woodward era

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
2015 called. It wants it's transfer rumour back.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
I only know Reus out of that lot.
Thilo Kehrer is a versatile defender who can play any position in the back four. Would propably make a nice backup/squad option for a club like United after he was exactly that for PSG.

Salih Özcan is a quite good DM who developed a bit slow - despite being 25 he had his breakthrough in the Bundesliga just last season in Cologne, which got him a summer move to Dortmund.

Those two could be interesting for United for squad depth I think, otherwise Lars Stindl is notable - never was an absolute top player, but was part of the German "B-Team" that won the Confed Cup 2017.

All other players in that list aren't special I think

croadyman

Thilo Kehrer is a versatile defender who can play any position in the back four. Would propably make a nice backup/squad option for a club like United after he was exactly that for PSG.

Salih Özcan is a quite good DM who developed a bit slow - despite being 25 he had his breakthrough in the Bundesliga just last season in Cologne, which got him a summer move to Dortmund.

Those two could be interesting for United for squad depth I think, otherwise Lars Stindl is notable - never was an absolute top player, but was part of the German "B-Team" that won the Confed Cup 2017.

All other players in that list aren't special I think
Haven't been that impressed by Kehrer at West Ham,Ozcan looks like he might be worth a punt at that price in the summer to provide a bit of cover for Casa but no links yet.