Marco Rose | Gladbach manager

Ish

Lights on for Luke
It is funny how a lot of poster has shifted their attention away from Nagelsmen to Rose after our 5 -0 victory of rb Leipzig. The answer will always be Pochettino to take us back to glory. Nagelsmen and Rose are next in line.
:lol:
You’re arguing with someone who used the headlines of a game review as an argument.
:lol:

Champ

You’re arguing with someone who used the headlines of a game review as an argument.
Great input,
I used it to back up my thoughts on the game.
And it was headlines from the league's own writeup.
Not sure why that's a bad thing?

Champ

Ah well.. had not realized that. But I guess it explains a lot. At least he's consistent.
40% of goals conceded in last 15 minutes last season, over 40% of all goals conceded in last 15 minutes this season.
That's consistent.

Bastian

Bad result for them last night. Inter win against Shaktar and BMG lose away to Real and what started as a superb run, whilst they've been so so in the league, will come to nothing.

do.ob

Bad result for them last night. Inter win against Shaktar and BMG lose away to Real and what started as a superb run, whilst they've been so so in the league, will come to nothing.
I wouldn't say nothing. This season, given the Corona schedule and the fact that they have been absent from this stage for a while, was always going to be tough. Establishing themselves as a team that can compete in the CL, in such a group of death even, also has a lot of value for them. At least if they can build on it now. Missing top four would be a far bigger blow to them.

Bastian

I wouldn't say nothing. This season, given the Corona schedule and the fact that they have been absent from this stage for a while, was always going to be tough. Establishing themselves as a team that can compete in the CL, in such a group of death even, also has a lot of value for them. At least if they can build on it now. Missing top four would be a far bigger blow to them.
Of course the league is the bread and butter, but if they fail to qualify from the immense start they had then it cannot be anything other than massively disappointing.

do.ob

Of course the league is the bread and butter, but if they fail to qualify from the immense start they had then it cannot be anything other than massively disappointing.
Emotionally they will of course be gutted to miss out on top two due to dropping two leads at the death of the game and being denied the equalizer against Inter by a close offside call.

But in terms of their "process" it's still a considerable success for them.

Bastian

Emotionally they will of course be gutted to miss out on top two due to dropping two leads at the death of the game and being denied the equalizer against Inter by a close offside call.

But in terms of their "process" it's still a considerable success for them.
I don't disagree. This is pretty much what I said to begin with. It's not like I said their long-term outlook has gone up in flames :cool: