Marco Silva | No longer Everton manager

Alabaster Codify7

Fraud of a manager. Never got the fuss with him. Spoofer of the highest order, can't wait to rub it in to my Everton mate who reckoned he was the dogs bollocks.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
West Ham and Everton are the example of teams just wasting resources and resources that La Liga and Bundesliga fans make fun about. Bad scouting, going for failed players from big teams with big names, overpaying everything, no ideology etc

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Big mistake, should've given him at least 2-3 more windows to bring in his players and turn the ship around. He really knows the club. What did Klopp achieve in his first two seasons?
white text

JMack1234

Was massively overrated because he made a useless Hull side less useless.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Well after 12 games into a season were only 3 points better off. Why are we not sacking Ole?

Chipper

Adulterer.
Of course this actually hasn't been confirmed yet, until then my money is on Pellegrini going first.
Yeah, where are the reports?

The Express published a story about 45 minutes ago saying that his job was discussed last night. That's as far as it goes as of now as far as I can see.

He might've been sacked but nobody seems to be saying it.

Edit: At least no proper news organisation that you'd expect to know, there's the likes of:

Last edited:

C'est Moi Cantona

The Express published a story about 45 minutes ago saying that his job was discussed last night. That's as far as it goes as of now as far as I can see.

There are no reports, most likely because it hasn't happened, yet. Just a quick name check of the poster who said it has is all that is needed.

Could well do tomorrow though, as could Pellegrini.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Well after 12 games into a season were only 3 points better off. Why are we not sacking Ole?
Is the answer really to sack the manager though? Spurs sacking Poch, Arsenal and Emery, Everton and Silva, West Ham and Pellegrini, us with Ole. I ask again is sacking the manager really the answer for all of the above?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Is the answer really to sack the manager though? Spurs sacking Poch, Arsenal and Emery, Everton and Silva, West Ham and Pellegrini, us with Ole. I ask again is sacking the manager really the answer for all of the above?
Yes. Certainly for us and Arsenal. We're completely underachieving. You don't do your job you get fired.

Brophs

The One and Only
Good decision. Everton need to finally hire someone who can unlock Theo Walcott’s potential.

Traub

West Ham and Everton are the example of teams just wasting resources and resources that La Liga and Bundesliga fans make fun about. Bad scouting, going for failed players from big teams with big names, overpaying everything, no ideology etc
Can add us to that list as well to be fair

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I just want someone who can bring out the best in Digne and Sigurdsson for my fantasy draft team.

Cheers.

Revaulx

Good decision. Everton need to finally hire someone who can unlock Theo Walcott’s potential.
:lol:

Silva has been ridiculously overrated and has now been well and truly found out. Everton's recruitment has been awful though; there's been no attempt to build a balanced squad and they've been suckered into paying over the odds for past-it "names". I'm sure a decent manager wouldn't have them languishing in 15th, but they aren't going to hit top four if they're relying on the likes of Walcott.

Needham

Just seen "Mark Hughes and David Moyes discussed as replacements". Is this shit stitched up at Bilderberg meetings?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's a step in the right direction. There's never one single answer.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Feels weird seeing these supposed lower clubs sacking their managers for underperformance. Don't they realise that all managers turn into greats given enough time?

OleGunnar20

He might've been sacked but nobody seems to be saying it.

Edit: At least no proper news organisation that you'd expect to know, there's the likes of:

You mean to say you don't go straight to KUTV Kenya for your hot-off-the-press Premier league news?!

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Maybe he could buy Lingard from us as a parting gift. Give Everton back on what they've done to him, with one of the hottest prospect out there.

mwake

Supports
Liverpool
Everton making their usual bi-annual preparations for their cup final against Liverpool

Robertd0803

Everton making their usual bi-annual preparations for their cup final against Liverpool
Wouldnt matter if who was in charge Everton will still bottle it and concede a 97th minute goal to lose it anyway. This time with VAR involved.

Jokes aside could Everton not have waited until after we played them?

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Tactically a very limited manager but you gotta feel for tye Everton fans. They will probably get Moyes now.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Why did they took so long? In fact, why was he appointed in the first place? It was always a mistery to me and to most of us portuguese fellows. With so many good portuguese managers, this guy got much more hype in EPL than he ever got at Portugal. Make notice that when Hull hired him not a single Portuguese club was showing interest, hence the reason he went to greek football.
Everton would have been 10 times better served had they signed Vitor Pereira instead, who is a much much better manager in terms of football knowledge, not to mention that Jorge Jesus was available at the time. His work at Watford wasn't even that good and in the end of the day he relegated Hull. How did he got so much credit in the UK?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Losing against Norwich at home and wasted 30m for a striker that is now barely even play. I’ll be surprised if the report is not true. To be fair, Everton has wasted their money ever since they sold Lukaku. The club also needs a reality check, no sign positive at all with what they are doing right now.

Alfie092

Not a Premier League standard manager. This was always going to happen.