Marcos Leonardo

Chief123

“JUST IN: Manchester United are moving to sign Santos striker Marcos Leonardo (19). Arsenal and Tottenham are also interested. #MUFC [@cmdotcom]”

PoTMS

Love to see us 'move in' for some random wonderkid. Just hope we can consider, monitor the situation and prepare the bid before January.

Wrecking ralf

I like the look of this kid. Never believe we’re actually interested though. Already quite built for 19 so he looks strong enough to handle English football. Good hold up play and a decent finish on him. Interesting prospect like.

BoulderDevil

This guy is similar in qualities to martial. Strong, technically gifted, links up well.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
We have dabbled in the South American market before but rather tentatively. You wonder if now ETH is here we will be more happy to take risks, he has come from a club in Ajax, in fact a lot of Dutch clubs who love exploring this market.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
We have dabbled in the South American market before but rather tentatively. You wonder if now ETH is here we will be more happy to take risks, he has come from a club in Ajax, in fact a lot of Dutch clubs who love exploring this market.
Hire overmars as a consultant

OmarUnited4ever

Youtube tells me he can: -

young (19yo)
can score goals
can hold up the ball
is skillful
is a team player

So, with that, I want him

OleGunnar20

Looks strong, decent finisher. Plenty of those scruffy goals you want to see a #9 scoring, sliding in at the back post etc.

No doubt there's potential there at his age.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Makes sense to scour the South American market for youngsters now that there is a strong senior team presence from both Brazil and Argentina to help bed them at the club.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I never get excited over these young Brazilian strikers links, because they never materialise.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
A proper fighter, reminds me of Carlos Tevez. Sign him up ASAP he's ready for the step up.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Club keep briefing there won't be business in January and also looks like Ronaldo will stay.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Haven't seen anything special from him to be honest. West ham seems about right.

daba

Could see Newcastle going for a target like this, loaning him out for a year and then bringing him back to challenge Wilson’s position in the squad.