Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentP

We'll know the extent of the injury in Jose's pre-match conference. I hope he's back for the Celta game but wouldn't be surprised if he's out for the season.

RedMaestro

Hope he'll be ok and can return quickly. He's been so good this season and it would be sad to see him miss out on these exciting games that are left this season.

el3mel

Nothing has been reported on his injury so far ? all concentration is on Zlatan but we heard nothing about Rojo.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Imagine last season if someone said him being out injured would be seen as a huge blow!!

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I still don't trust him at left back :lol: but would have him at centre back all day long. Such a bizarre turn of events for him. I always thought he looked fine at centre back under LVG but his left back performances where he usually played swayed my opinion every time. Love him now though.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
It's such a mystery how he's so god awful at LB and so good at CB.

Even when Smalling and Jones used to play at RB when they first came, they were always okay from a defensive standpoint. But Rojo's positioning and decision-making are an absolute liability as a fullback.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Rojo has ruptured knee ligaments also!

Jesus what a horrible game that turned out to be. We seriously need a new cb come the summer.

wr8_utd

:'(
Rumors (Castles) doing the rounds even he's done his cruciate ligaments. This one is going to be a far bigger blow than Zlatan right now. He's our only in form defender :nervous:

Traub

We're going to have to sign another central defender this window. fecking sucks as Rojo was making huge strides.

Wayne's World

Really sad for him....he's been one of our best players in the last couple of months and deserves better luck.

Can't wait to see him back...He's a true warrior

3KDré

How do we know the source is right though? Surely we should wait for Mourinho's word on the matter.

Womp

idiot
Genuinely gutted, a true warrior and our best defender. Also worried he'll return not the same player, he's not getting any younger and an injury like this can put him back.

el3mel

Gutted for him. Was a great season for him and one our best players this season.

Hope he returns from this injury strong.

Ixion

I hope the second tackle didn't make things worse, it looked like we should have subbed him off straight away. Fingers crossed he can come back as quickly as possible, he has been excellent this season.

Z_Wolf

Very sad. I hope it's not as bad as reported. He was having a great season, hope this doesn't set him back.

It couldn't have come at worse time. Hectic fixitures ahead (including the Manc derby). Hope Jones and Smalling man up and take one for the team vs City atleast.

Ban

I didnt' see some first tackle, I saw how he tried to help Bailly with some challenge, landed awkwardly and then felt the pain. Did he have problems before that?

AgentP

I didnt' see some first tackle, I saw how he tried to help Bailly with some challenge, landed awkwardly and then felt the pain. Did he have problems before that?
Yes, he made a bad touch and then had to rush into a tackle. The clash was on his right leg but it was his left leg that got twisted damaging his ligaments. He should have been taken off at that moment itself.

Ban

Yes, he made a bad touch and then had to rush into a tackle. The clash was on his right leg but it was his left leg that got twisted damaging his ligaments. He should have been taken off at that moment itself.
Both challenges happened in the matter of minutes or? Maybe he thought he was all right after the 1st one.

AgentP

Both challenges happened in the matter of minutes or? Maybe he thought he was all right after the 1st one.
He got treatment for a while and then came back on. He thought he might be able to run it off. He must have been on the pitch for about 2-3 minutes after that. But as soon as he made that sprint before the second tackle, he knew he couldn't continue. Otherwise, that would have been an easy clearance for Rojo. Sometimes maybe you don't know the extent of the injury until you exert your body.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
This guy is so unlucky. Had a good start to his first season before dislocating his shoulder against City.

Moiraine

Terrible news, I am so gutted. If ever we needed Roy Keane mentality, this is the time. Jones and Smalling need to take a leaf our of Roy Keane's book and step to be men.

I wonder if SAF was still the manager, both Smalling and Jones would have been playing a friendly in that crucial time of the season.

Gibb11

Season over for him, but what a great season for him. He's managed to turn every united fans opinion of him from being a worthless 'get rid' 'not good enough' player to one of our key players, one of the best Centre backs in the Premier League showing relaiblility, passion, leadership, ability and for many he's already a fan favorite, hope he comes back stronger next season. Good job.

MuranoLover

Such a solid guy and so sorry for him , hope he returns even stronger and have his time with us in the Prem and CL .

Status
Not open for further replies.