Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

Has been absolutely shocking since his return from injury. Lindelof should be ahead of him.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Put us in jeopardy from the very first touch of the game. It might be best to go back to 3 at the back so him and Lindelof don't have too much to deal with.

Esquire

Needs a run of games. Was poor today. Hopefully it’s down to form.

gajender

He had more than just a brief period of form last season, he was up there as being one of the best CB's in the PL last season by the time it had finished.

Lindelof has had a brief period of form alright, a handful of decent performances.
No he wasn't he missed more than half of our Pl matches , his so called great form coincided with us playing three in the midfield mostly and he should have been sent off twice even during that period.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Sergio Ramos been pretty bad for us lately.

Bobski

Needs a run of games. Was poor today. Hopefully it’s down to form.
It is, this is his average standard from the 3 and a 1/2 years he has played for Utd. 4 good months in that time, must have a shout to be seen as the most overrated Utd player in recent memory. Darmian level player.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
He's actually not very good at defending at set pieces, is he? I don't have any hard evidence of it but looking at him falling to the ground when they scored their first today, I'm thinking - he does this all the time. He tugs and climbs on his man and eventually falls down. Usually that incapacitates the attacker but doesn't necessarily clear the danger. He defends the man, not the ball.

Mickson

Can not understand that some people rate him. Absolutely terrible footballer. Should be nowhere near a club like Manchester United.

El Jefe

Some on here think he's our best CB :houllier:

He's never been United quality IMO. He's aggressive but lacks the intelligence and concentration needed to be a defender at a top club.

Wouldn't look out of place in Liverpool's defence.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Some very harsh comments. He probably shouldn’t even be back playing yet so can’t really judge him too harshly tbh until he’s clearly 100% fit. Unfortunately we’re not really in a position where we can ease him back in similarly with Zlatan

Ekeke

Just think about where he'd be right now if he had been sent off for his poor challenges last season

Andersons Dietician

Him on his knees like that surrounded by men reminded me of this video I once saw off shore, only the female had been replaced with Rojo. She had that same, confused, slightly scared glint in her eye.

kundalini

He was crap and has been awful since his return. However, most players get a pre-season tour with the equivalent of four 90 mins before the season starts, while Rojo got 45 mins in the U23s. Neither he, nor Zlatan, look remotely close to being ready for first team football. Using him the League Cup and dead CL matches to gain match fitness is reasonable but playing him in the PL when you've got Lindelof available, just seems crazy.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
His very first touch, mistake and foul set the tone for the game. Horrible. I don't eve understand why he was picked ahead of Smalling.

Bwuk

Really struggled to return so far. Not sure he's ready.

haram

He had a pretty bad injury so I'll cut him some slack but he isn't looking very good atm...

He was pretty average all game but it was absolutely criminal refereeing to give him a foul and a yellow for that.

Devil81

No idea why he's being rushed back given the injury he had. It's not like we haven't got options in that position, Lindelof, Blind or even Tuanzebe could have played there yesterday.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Was he that bad? Thought that foul and booking was a joke decision. After that i didn’t notice him or the team having much defending to do for the rest of the half that he played. On a yellow so it was the right sub to make and Matic is a good attacking switch at the back when chasing the game

Canagel

Now the question that needs to be answered is Did Rojo just have a golden patch last season and this has been his real level all along a bit like Herrera or he has been rushed back from injury and needs to build up match fitness? As the season progresses we will find out the answer. One thing is for sure though if Rojo keeps performing like this then the injury isn't going to be an excuse anymore. We have been extremely shaky since he came back. How many have conceded now with him in the team compared the 12 or 13 games before?

Foxbatt

He has been good last season. He is back from a very long injury and thrown in the deep end. It is bound to show as he is obviously not match fit and he would not have even a pre season. Cut him some slack. Give him to see if he gets back his form. He is also a left sided defender so I was wondering what he was doing on the right side?

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Like Zlatan, he’s been rushed back. Neither should be anywhere near the first team at the moment. Both should have been gaining match fitness with the reserves.

Glanville95

Would be good to see him regain his form of last year with our defending of late. Suspect he’s been rushed back too soon.

Should be behind Smalling, Jones and Lindelof as it stands and while Bailly’s unavailable.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
That video just makes me think he's a bit brainless tbh. I used to think his hoofs were instructed but now I'm wondering if they're shots :lol:

Acole9

Outstanding
Useless, absolutely useless. His good performances last season look nothing more than just a fluke now. He defends like a Championship player.

Canagel

Someone needs to tell him to cut out the hoofing. It's getting on my nerves.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Yes Rojo, you definitely should hoof the ball from your box to a Martial who is marked by two Everton defenders.

kundalini

Excellent performance today. Super late block to deny Niasse in the first half and some fantastic long diagonal passes in the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.