Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

haram

"Wants Greenwood to stay around first-team but due to his age is fearful of us throwing him to the wolves to soon and says that he deserves the right to be integrated properly."

I mean the ITK is stating the obvious really and it could be coincidental, but it's very in line with what Butt said today.
What he is saying is right. A lot of our fans just want to throw these guys in without much thought.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Its a player performance thread to discuss performances, not how someone fared during English classes and how they feel about the weather.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
People still wonder why it would be beneficial to have more British players :houllier:

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
He probably learned on the way that you can be completely useless and still collect a contract extension here.

Foxbatt

I still think he is our best at the left side of the CBs. He did play very well with Bailly until he got injured. With a player like Lindelof he may turn out to be a better left sided CB than any of the current lot. He has pace, is a very good header of the ball, can shoot from range and is tough and not afraid to tackle. Maybe he is too reckless sometimes but that also depends on whom your partner is on the other side.

-Supreme-

I still think he is our best at the left side of the CBs. He did play very well with Bailly until he got injured. With a player like Lindelof he may turn out to be a better left sided CB than any of the current lot. He has pace, is a very good header of the ball, can shoot from range and is tough and not afraid to tackle. Maybe he is too reckless sometimes but that also depends on whom your partner is on the other side.
I agree. To those that are complaining, let's be honest here we have Rojo, Bailey and Jones and none of them deserve to be here.

I don't think it's realistic that we sell all 3 of them this summer so let see who will get us the most money.

However, with Rojo being a left footed player should help the balance of our squad greatly and his passing ability is underrated IMO.

Dan_F

I agree. To those that are complaining, let's be honest here we have Rojo, Bailey and Jones and none of them deserve to be here.

I don't think it's realistic that we sell all 3 of them this summer so let see who will get us the most money.

However, with Rojo being a left footed player should help the balance of our squad greatly and his passing ability is underrated IMO.
Irrelevant if he can’t stay on the pitch more than 10 minutes without two footing someone.
I actually thought he had a lot of potential when he joined, but he clearly isn’t able to control himself.

Ziggy Starduster

If he stays (and I think he will give the lack of suitors for his services), then maybe a run in the side might calm him down. He has shown at CB he is quite decent but his tendency to go in 2 footed is almost like he’s trying too hard to impress or make a statement. Perhaps a more settle Rojo both at home and in the side might see an improvement in play.

Someone needs to go if we are to bring in a top quality CB and give minutes to young talents like AT coming back from Villa.

Last edited by a moderator:

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
If he stays (and I think he will give the lack of suitors for his services), then maybe a run in the side might calm him down. He has shown at CB he is quite decent but his tendency to go in 2 footed is almost like he’s trying too hard to impress or make a statement. Perhaps a more settle Rojo both at home and in the side might see an improvement in play.
The last time (only time?) he established himself in the team as first choice he somehow got away with two terrible tackles that should've been certain red cards. He was actually quite good those two or three months, but that rashness was always there.

Bobski

I Maybe he is too reckless sometimes but that also depends on whom your partner is on the other side.
So, it is Smalling and Jones's fault that Marcos Rojo can't stop himself from launching 2 footers? I know we like to blame them for much of what is wrong with the team but being responsible for Rojo being a dirt, reckless, cnut, might be going too far.

Based Adnan

I don't mind a player playing on the edge but it seems like Rojo is couple feet over the edge sometimes.

However it must be said that his recklessness is also a bit overstated at times. You'd think he has 1 red card challenge a game going by some of the posts here. In that 6 months of good form before injury he had 2 tackles where he should have been sent off. Other then that he was brilliant and one of the most inform defenders in the league.

I do think the injury has finished him though. Hasn't looked anywhere near the same player since.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Did he do anything stupid in the match? Not watching.
He managed to get beaten twice by two different players in the build up to Brazil's goal, takes a special kind of player to manage that :lol:

Patrick08

True but it’s probably difficult finding someone that will pay him close to what we are.
I doubt he will be on more than 100k. Spain Italy have clubs who can easily pay that and take him to sunny weather.

haram

I doubt he will be on more than 100k. Spain Italy have clubs who can easily pay that and take him to sunny weather.
He is not that good and injury prone though. No one will offer him what we pay him.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
People still wonder why it would be beneficial to have more British players :houllier:
The lack of english skills has more to do with a poor educational system rather than not being english, simply because southern european players already speak english or engrish at least.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Very happy to sit on his wages. Renewing his contract was a worse decision than Jones or Young.

Patrick08

Very happy to sit on his wages. Renewing his contract was a worse decision than Jones or Young.
Not sure it was worse than Jones 5 year contract when Woodward himself sees Jones being so shit when ever he plays from the stands .

tomaldinho1

Don't forget that random rumour about Ole seeing him as a DM.... might be a reason he's not being moved on

Status
Not open for further replies.