Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

LJJT

Got to be one of the luckiest and richest players in history. How he’s earning what he has with us over the time he’s been with us is beyond me. He’s always injured and when he isn’t he’s crap any way. People slate jones but least he puts his heart in to it

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
34 year old Zabaleta is faster than him. Schweinsteiger levels of rust.

What happened to this team, he's still in the plans, for what exactly and why ?

Morpheus 7

Really got exposed today, he's a car crash at full back. He's possibly not match fit, still needs to be moved on. I was worried when I seen him in the starting lineup. I think one of the academy players would have had more positional awareness, doesn't matter now. Really think if Rojo plays full back next week against Everton we are in trouble. Really needs to be shipped out.

R'hllor

This FBs shit makes my blood boil, when Young cant be picked, he picks Rojo, next time it will be Young again and so on. What confuses me is that most of us knew that him as LB is a no no, because he almost never had decent game as one, weird.

Ace of Spades

I hope we don't keep him next season. Too unreliable a player, and is injured more than Jones even.

el3mel

He has been here for the full LVG and Mourinho eras and now Ole and except for that purple patch in Mourinho's first season he has been dogshite most of time.

Djemba-Djemba

He has been here for the full LVG and Mourinho eras and now Ole and except for that purple patch in Mourinho's first season he has been dogshite most of time.
Been here 5 years and in that time had one good 2 month spell.

And even in his only good spell here he got away with two blatant red card challenges.

If it wasn't so depressing it'd be hilarious. The amount of dross we keep in the squad.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Sorry to say, but he's absolute crap. I can't believe he's still here, it's mind-boggling.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Shipwreck levels of rust.

The fact I can't believe he's been here five years! It's like a nightmare you can't wake up from.

Devil may care

He's never been very good at LB and he's hardly played all season so he met expectations today.

MAME DIOUF 32

He's just awful. The only decent run of games he's ever had he should actually have been sitting out through suspension anyway. Somehow he's even worse at left back.

reddevil80

For me, a left sided central defender, playing as a makeshift left back, after next to no game time at all, he's gonna be rusty so expected an indifferent game from him and got it. I have never put Rojo down and I'm not gonna start now. He just isn't good enough so I would be surprised if he's still here in the summer months. He did have potential but when you look back at 5 years and no consistent run of good games; he has to depart. Shaw will be back and our left side will strengthen once again.

Member 115509

To play his first game yesterday in a long while in a position where he often struggles was always likely to cause him problems. He is a decent CB, but is injury prone and always likely to be exposed at LB against any half decent opposition.

Shite, but hardly surprising considering it's his second full game of the season and in a position we know he's no good in.

There was once a player in there but I don't understand the point in keeping him now. We should have played Darmian yesterday.

Minkaro

If we're getting rid of a CB, then he's first on the list for me. He's just not good enough. I hope he finds a club that suits him, and that one day one of his absolutely pointless long range efforts actually comes off.

Djemba-Djemba

He's a shit centre back and a complete disaster at left back.

Plus he's barely played in the last 18 months. He was never going to be anything other than appalling yesterday.

Should be one of the first out the door in the summer.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Got to be one of the luckiest and richest players in history. How he’s earning what he has with us over the time he’s been with us is beyond me. He’s always injured and when he isn’t he’s crap any way. People slate jones but least he puts his heart in to it
This is so true. So many of these awful players sucking out the club with that high wages. And the worse of all this, it seems like they still look like having fun on training or when using the club name, with no shame of their performance.

Based Adnan

Think he's going to play vs Barcelona. At CB though and in a 3 so hopefully it won't be too bad. Hopefully...

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
If we're playing 3 CB's it would obviously be Smalling, Lindelof and Jones (unless one of them gets injured between now and tomorrow, which to be fair, Phil Jones)

There would literally be no reason to play Rojo there... other then for shits and giggles.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I can't believe we signed him on a new contract and then held out for 30m instead of just giving him away to Everton for 15 or something. Incredibly bad.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's our secret weapon against Messi. He's Argentinian so he will know him inside out.

He's going to get turned inside out more than likely.

SAFMUTD

Him having a renewed and improved contract after all this years of poor exhibitions shows us how poorly we are managed.

Waste of wages, would rather play a youngster.

Status
Not open for further replies.