Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

A surgeon's table waiting to happen for either himself or some other unfortunate soul he might "tackle." I was hoping Darmian would come on instead.

El Jefe

Appalling. Worst defender we've ever signed.

He's been here for 5 seasons now :houllier:

Raw

Get rid before VAR gets introduced to the PL. This fecking nutter will get sent off within minutes of being substituted on (or worse, starting).

Garbage player. Another testament to our awful transfer policy.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's mental, so lucky to not get sent off. I hope we finally sell him this summer, he's pointless.

ArjenIsM3

He's absolutely mental. He just flies in with either two straight legs or one with the studs up. What an idiot. Get rid please.

Dan_F

When did he sign that new contract? I would genuinely rather pay it off if no one wants him. We let Blind go and kept Rojo

Raw

When did he sign that new contract? I would genuinely rather pay it off if no one wants him. We let Blind go and kept Rojo
March last year, will stay until June 2021 with an option to extend a further year. What a joke of a decision.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Its a red card any day . Next year VAR will handle these tackles .

humdinger

Honestly if there’s any player we show the door this summer I hope it’s him. Horrible challenge today. He’s a danger to the opposition and his own team.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Disgraceful premeditated attempt to injure an opponent. Can’t believe Atkinson saw it and only gave yellow. I think it can’t be changed to red because he dealt with it on the field but I could be wrong. Never want to see Rojo in a United shirt again.

dogwithabone

It’s like he’s trying to build some cult status hard man image but he’s just brainless, reckless and ultimately useless. Any idiot knows you cannot challenge in that manner in this day and age. Look at the way VVD defends, he’s not careering into challenges that he cannot win, he’s measured and totally trustworthy.

Rojo is a liability and it’s scandalous that he’s been with us five years.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I want him sold and agree he isn't good enough. But when he came on, he played at least one pass through the lines that I've been hoping to see for months from one of our other CBs. He definitely isn't afraid to play the risky passes through the line.

SteveW

Absolute loon. Surely he has to go this summer. I just can't take this shit any more

El Jefe

Within 5mins of being on this dense oaf tried one of his signature strikes from nearly 40 yards out. I nearly lost my shit when he made that attempt.

What were our scouts thinking signing him and Bailly. I've never seen two CB's that are total nutcases and can have moments of madness in the same team. The challenge Bailly made a few seconds before his injury and Rojo's tackle on Willian were blatant red cards.

Art Vandelay

Within 5mins of being on this dense oaf tried one of his signature strikes from nearly 40 yards out. I nearly lost my shit when he made that attempt.

What were our scouts thinking signing him and Bailly. I've never seen two CB's that are total nutcases and can have moments of madness in the same team. The challenge Bailly made a few seconds before his injury and Rojo's tackle on Willian were blatant red cards.
They probably saw him at the World Cup and thought they were getting a player that can be the left footed CB LVG was desperate for and a good alternative at leftback/left wingback. Only to discover he's shit at both and the World Cup was not the norm.

Basically it's all LVG's fault.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Van Gaal signed him after analysing Argentina in preparation to face his Dutch side in the semi final of the world cup.

Mourinho signed Bailly with input from his own independent scouts from what I read. Our scouts have had a few years off under Mourinho.

Web of Bissaka

Yeah, that red card worthy boot tackle is so nerve-wrecking. Hate it when he did that.

It's bizarre why just yellow.
Then again Rojo tend to escape bookings or escape red-card booking, it's a strange "skill" of his, as if refs tend to trust him.

Otherwise, a fine game, and a fine header on target.
He's always a goal threat in set-piece, he and Smalling is the best aerial threat defenders we got at that.

Based Adnan

Yeah, that red card worthy boot tackle is so nerve-wrecking. Hate it when he did that.

It's bizarre why just yellow.
Then again Rojo tend to escape bookings or escape red-card booking, it's a strange "skill" of his, as if refs tend to trust him.

Otherwise, a fine game, and a fine header on target.
He's always a goal threat in set-piece, he and Smalling is the best aerial threat defenders we got at that.
It's strange how he gets away with them as the guy looks as mental as he tackles. Literally has pride and glory tatooed on each leg ffs and has that typical meathead haircut.

Didn't he also get done for chucking glass beer bottles at his neighbor when he was in Portugal?

Charles Miller

Didn't we try to sell him last summer and no takers?
Will not be easy to get rid of some of those players. Only the biggest clubs can compete with the wages United is paying and they are not buying the likes of Rojo or Young. Players would need to accept a pay cut due to professional ambitions like apparently Danilo is doing at City, trying a move to Inter Milan because he wants to play to be in the nt.

MAME DIOUF 32

Quite possibly the worst player of all the dross we've bought in recent years. Just give him away.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Didn't we try to sell him last summer and no takers?
Well the rumour was Everton were after him as I remember but they didn't want to pay his £30m transfer fee! :eek:

If true, Ed is even shitter at transfers than he seems. And he seems very shit.

red4ever 79

Thug. no other word to describe him. Surprised Ole wasnt questioned about that tackle in the post match interview. The press were more focused on De Gea becoming a liability and Lukaku not being able to run

Raw

He's been here since 2014 and I'm struggling to remember a season where he was good throughout. All I remember is like a couple good runs with Jones where he looked decent.

Mike Smalling

Somehow he is still only 29, so he is probably one of the players we could offload for a respectable fee in the summer.

Completely braindead challenges yesterday. Lucky not to be sent off.

Raw

Somehow he is still only 29, so he is probably one of the players we could offload for a respectable fee in the summer.
I remember when there was a rumoured £30m bid for Rojo by Everton, seemed to have a pretty decent source if I recall. But then they got Mina so that didn't happen. £30m would be bloody brilliant :drool:

Prodigy24

Has he ever been sent off for us? I remember at least 5 shocking challenges from him that should have been a red card but he always manages to avoid them.

A Swedish commentator yesterday said that Rojo was a dirty and reckless player from the the dirtiest club in a very dirty Argentinian league... Makes sense I guess.

Mike Smalling

I remember when there was a rumoured £30m bid for Rojo by Everton, seemed to have a pretty decent source if I recall. But then they got Mina so that didn't happen. £30m would be bloody brilliant :drool:
Would almost feel bad if another club paid £30m for him. Almost.

Raw

Has he ever been sent off for us? I remember at least 5 shocking challenges from him that should have been a red card but he always manages to avoid them.

A Swedish commentator yesterday said that Rojo was a dirty and reckless player from the the dirtiest club in a very dirty Argentinian league... Makes sense I guess.
I checked, he's never been sent off! I'm genuinely shocked, I thought he had done. Fecking Mata got sent off more times for us than Rojo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.