Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Havak

Pokemon master
I'm convinced he has some kind of mental problem, which is anger related. He apparently headbutted his next door neighbour before he moved to Manchester. I think playing in a frustrated Man Utd side amplifies this and the only reason he hasn't seriously injured someone is because he is injured too much himself to get on the field enough. He needs to leave and I am personally of the opinion football isn't for him, but he obviously has the attributes to be a decent player.

It worries me that Ole has apparently told him he has a future here, as he should be right near the top of the list of players who need to be sold. We can actually get a decent fee for him still as he's one of the players on a longer contract that is surplus to requirements.

BlackBen

My mates and I bust out with laughter after he made those two successive leg breaking tackles. This guy is pure comedy gold :lol::lol:

Needs to be sold and it's amazing how we kept this brainless turd and sold Blind. But hey he's a warrior and shows passion just like Young so let's give him a 5 year contract extension. That's the United way right?

IrishRedDevil

Redit ITK who is rated quite highly posted this when summarising today’s transfers meeting that was apparently held between Ole, Butt, Fletcher and all the scouts:

‘Ole apparently fecking loves Marcos Rojo and see's him as a potential DM conversion...’

:lol:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Redit ITK who is rated quite highly posted this when giving a brief of today’s transfers meeting:

‘Ole apparently fecking loves Marcos Rojo and see's him as a potential DM conversion...’

Dont know whether to :lol: or :houllier: or :(

The answer is clearly all three!

edcunited1878

He'd have to lose about half a stone, at least. But if that's even remotely serious, makes you think why can't Fosu-Mensah can't be a potential DM conversion as well if they are considering this for Rojo.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Rojo not named in the 36 pre squad for Copa America.

Sadly you can't all salivate over some flukey goal he scores in international tournament for once (maybe OGS just watched that goal in loop as it was a good finish in fairness).

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Redit ITK who is rated quite highly posted this when summarising today’s transfers meeting that was apparently held between Ole, Butt, Fletcher and all the scouts:

Link?

The guy hardly even play this season. Either he was so impressive in training or Ole is nuts.

#CR7

He'd have to lose about half a stone, at least. But if that's even remotely serious, makes you think why can't Fosu-Mensah can't be a potential DM conversion as well if they are considering this for Rojo.
Yeah TFM would also make sense. I think he'll be assessed during pre-season and a decision will be made on that.

Rojo as a DM would be interesting to see in the destroyer mould. He doesn't lack intensity or passion that's for sure. The real question is whether he has the technical ability and passing range to make the adaptation.

Hawks2008

No way that's true, surely Ole is smart enough to move Rojo on.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Rojo at DM seems like such a disaster waiting to happen. Why can't Ole love him while he's a DM somewhere else.

Kostov

If Ole even tries this in preseason, he should be sacked on place, that would be ridiculous, therefor I thinks it's bollocks.

Nick7

Link?

SteveW

So any bids for this lad or what? Surely somebody will take him?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Feck him in midfield. What the feck is that?
Would be a disgraceful message. Sign for Man Utd, stink up the place and you can stay as long as you want .

Dong Fangzhuo

Imagine the number of red cards he'd get playing as a DM. I'd put the o/u at 5.5 for the season.

humdinger

He’d be first on my list to be shipped out this summer. He’s an absolute idiot and really reckless.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Whilst it's a million miles from what I'd choose, i could almost slightly believe the story about Rojo for a few reasons. He is a tough tackler and we are in need of a bit of bite in midfield, he can pass quite well between the lines and he can hit a decent shot. Of course there's the question of mobility, fitness and actually being able to understand the role in midfield, but i can't comment on any of that as we simply don't know.

It's one of them that would be fun to find out but is a completely bonkers idea in our current state where we need to get it right, unless Ole has explored the idea further in training sessions etc. He has some of the tools but the most important ones we simply don't know. It's most likely rubbish though, you'd hope.

edgar allan

Whilst it's a million miles from what I'd choose, i could almost slightly believe the story about Rojo for a few reasons. He is a tough tackler and we are in need of a bit of bite in midfield, he can pass quite well between the lines and he can hit a decent shot. Of course there's the question of mobility, fitness and actually being able to understand the role in midfield, but i can't comment on any of that as we simply don't know.

It's one of them that would be fun to find out but is a completely bonkers idea in our current state where we need to get it right, unless Ole has explored the idea further in training sessions etc. He has some of the tools but the most important ones we simply don't know. It's most likely rubbish though, you'd hope.
The only tool that I have seen him possess is the one where he throws himself into leg breaking challenges.
I would rather see Jones converted to midfield next season than see this tool given another chance.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Christ, if we start playing Rojo at DM we'll have to get the water at Carrington tested. That's verging on the worst idea I've ever heard. I don't usually even include him on lists of players I want to see let go because I assume it's a given that he'd be shown the door. Like others have said, not only is he shite but he's a red card waiting to happen, completely thoughtless and reckless. With the introduction to VAR he'd spent all his season either injured or suspended.

tomaldinho1

I like how butt is like a dad managing his kid's team, thinks they're all dynamite and won't hear otherwise

'3 WC GKs in the making'

Hawks2008

Says a lot about how competent Ole is if he thinks Rojo is a DM :houllier:

Surely that cannot be true.

AgentP

This ITK has to be BS surely. Rojo as a DM is the worst idea I've ever heard.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Any idea of midfield is beyond a joke.
You have to be a heck of a lot better on the ball with less time to act for starters.

And we're too high level a team to carry a merely defensive player who can't pass it in the midfield.

haram

I was slightly skeptical about it, but the Greenwood news that came out today lines up exactly with what Butt was saying in the post.
What’s the Greenwood news?

Edit - Never mind, just read it. Butt knows what he’s doing.

Holocene

What did the ITK say?
"Wants Greenwood to stay around first-team but due to his age is fearful of us throwing him to the wolves to soon and says that he deserves the right to be integrated properly."

I mean the ITK is stating the obvious really and it could be coincidental, but it's very in line with what Butt said today.

Status
Not open for further replies.