Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

OleBoiii

So long! Still bitter that this never became his chant:

(Melody: Coco Jambo)
Ayyayaya Marcos Rojo ayyayai
Ayyayaya Marcos Rojo ayyayai

This bloke loves being a United player. Such a shame his injuries didn’t allow him to settle in the first team.
You have to question our scouting system when you look back on his time here. Was he ever really good enough? Was he as injury prone previously?
Good luck to him.
There were plenty of times he looked good enough. It was injuries far more than ability that killed his career here.

el3mel

Can't fault him for his efforts, he tried his best here and had some good moments and periods of good form, but ultimately he was never good enough long term.

Dve

A shame he got injured, cause he certainly looked like a player the few matches he had this season. Go get some game time, then maybe he could still turn out to be a decent defender for United next season. Best of luck to him.

Based Adnan

Paul Hirst saying Rojo is on 160k a week. Absolutely mental considering if I'm remembering correctly, we tried to sell him a few months after the contract renewal.

Djemba-Djemba

One of the worst signings we've ever made.

Giving him that new contract a few years back was an utter disaster of a decision. It was clear after about a year he was crap and yet he's potentially heading towards his 7th year here.

Depressing

Foxbatt

He wasn't. He is decent at CB. I would say with someone like Maguire he would have been better. Both Bailly and Rojo was good when they were paired together though both are kamikaze players. Later he was injury prone. He is quick and can dribble and can shoot from long range and is a very good header of the ball. He is simply past it now.

sillwuka

One of the worst signings we've ever made.

Giving him that new contract a few years back was an utter disaster of a decision. It was clear after about a year he was crap and yet he's potentially heading towards his 7th year here.

Depressing
He's not really though is he?

Rojo's been a decent rotation option at worst. His time has come now and that will be the end of that.

dev1l

He wasn't. He is decent at CB. I would say with someone like Maguire he would have been better. Both Bailly and Rojo was good when they were paired together though both are kamikaze players. Later he was injury prone. He is quick and can dribble and can shoot from long range and is a very good header of the ball. He is simply past it now.
As with Jones and Bailly , injuries hampered their progress.

Ekeke

If he wasnt left footed we'd have got rid of him a long time ago. Actually we wouldnt have signed him

Djemba-Djemba

He's not really though is he?

Rojo's been a decent rotation option at worst. His time has come now and that will be the end of that.
How on earth has he been a decent rotation option?

He's always injured and on the rare occasions he's fit he's crap

E-mal

I hope to God he doesn't return. Reminds me how bad we were. A relic of our past malaise.

Status
Not open for further replies.