Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
What a bloke. Good stuff from Looney and Valencia too.

spenzo

Again you see his intelligence with that goal. Sometimes standing still is the best move to make, and because he stayed where he was, Clark kept on going and left him behind unmarked, brilliant!

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Going to be so interesting to see how good he is once he fills out.

van Persie

What a player at his age, the things he's aready done for us only making his debut a few months ago..

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Someone said he is Joshua King v2 as well.
As if anyone gives a crap about technique when you keep banging them in. He's fecking rapid and scores goals. Brilliant combination if you ask me!

Walters_19_MuFc

Wow. Again, I go back to the type of goals he's scoring, which impresses me the most. I believe people either have an eye for goal or they don't. You can learn how to finish, I guess, but knowing where to be at the right time is very difficult, but he seems to have that in his locker. To add to that, he's got all the physical attributes to go with it. Fantastic talent.

prath92

Whatever their youth record was, rashford looks twice the player Wilson is at senior level.

Loon

:lol:
Louis, you old fraud, your bacon has been saved by an 18-year-old kid. Of course, it might mean we have to put up with you another season.

Dante

Average bang
He score a lot of opening goals and a lot of winning goals. To do it when the pressure is on is really impressive. He's not just somebody who chips in when there's a rout going on.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Louis, you old fraud, your bacon has been saved by an 18-year-old kid. Of course, it might mean we have to put up with you another season.
Louis's bacon was 'made' by youngsters to a certain extent, nothing shocking. He can spot talent, give it a chance and develop it. That's something very positive about him.

InfiniteBoredom

Quality player. If he keeps progressing, we mightn't rue LvG's decision not to buy a senior forward this season after all.

Long way to go though.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
His bacon's being saved by Rasherford.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
7 goals in 12 games is terrific for an 18 year old. Incredible.

I'm not THAT impressed with his game outside of his composure and brilliance in front of goal, however, I see it as a positive more than anything. This guy SHOULD turn into a beast in a few years time. If he doesn't, then it'd be very, very disappointing. If Memphis weren't so shit, we'd have an incredible future to look forward to.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He score a lot of opening goals and a lot of winning goals. To do it when the pressure is on is really impressive. He's not just somebody who chips in when there's a rout going on.
Important quality this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.