Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
He's bloody fantastic, showed more bollocks than the entire England squad at 18. I want him on the right wing because when he's one on one with a defender he rips them.

fREDhead

He did more in 7 mins then the rest of the team put together did in 90 mins.

Shocking he came on in the 86th minute. This was probably worse than anything LVG ever did.

How on earth did England win every game in the qualification?

Red Stone

Really tried and clearly understood that his team mates were shit, so opted for the dribble instead of the pass. Showed good understanding of his surroundings.

Ainu

Normally it would by hard to judge anything from such a short cameo, but the willingness and skill he showed in those 5 minutes is encouraging. He's fearless. Much has been said about Mourinho and youth but I think he will love Rashford. What a player.

The United

So people didn't want him to go to Euro and didn't want him to play much due to pressure getting to him to halt his development or some shit like that.

IF anything, this guy has been showing us the opposite again and again.

Again, showing if you have physical and mental abilities, you will become a star. You don't need any kind of over-protection and shit.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Looked like the ultimate cure for 'zombie tempo' disease discovered by Noodlehair somewhere in 2014/15.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Did he just kill Wayne's career for club and country?
If only...

Yagami

Good post resistant
It's a shame he didn't play more. It wasn't like your typical youngster where you just wanted to see what he could do; most knew he'd be better than Sterling and, after the first couple of games or so, knew he would've put in better showings than Kane and Alli, too. Sturridge was fine and Vardy didn't really get a shot either, but pundits and the like going on about how Sterling brings something unique to the team with his direct play and dribbling abilities are really underestimating Rashford's ability because he's already more effective than Sterling in those aspects. I mean, he can actually beat a man and finish for starters.

At least he suffered no injuries and will hopefully be raring to go for the season ahead!

ti vu

Looking forward to hear news of Marcus doing a Messi and retire from international football in few hours :wenger:

Joking aside, I think it's a blessing in disguise that he isn't too emerged in this England international culture yet. The more you buy into the hype, the more you get worse. Unnecessarily pressure and expectation playing under badly selected coach and teammates picked by popularity vote instead of carefully scouted. It's better to Marcus to focus on his career at United for now. He still has a long way to go.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Martial-Stiker-Rashford
Would be deadly. If we get a quick striker or even bring in a right winger and put Martial or Rashford in the middle our attack could be sorted for years to come.
Shame about Woy hardly picking him, he's missed out on vital revision time so he can watch the ball rebound of Sterling and Kane for weeks.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Embarrassed Hodgson and every English player within 5 minutes. If we had Rashford, Vardy and Barkley (aka players who run at the defence) on from the 60th minute or so we would probably have nabbed a goal and maybe won.

Wow, what a player.

Amazing that Roy gave him an entire 4 minutes when he gave dog shit Sterling like 70. How much is our Marcus worth these days if Sterling went for 50? hahahha, fair play to Liverpool there... amazing business.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Wow, what a player.

Amazing that Roy gave him an entire 4 minutes when he gave dog shit Sterling like 70. How much is our Marcus worth these days if Sterling went for 50? hahahha, fair play to Liverpool there... amazing business.
You have to give them credit. They are good at selling players for £50 million who immediately turn shit after the transfer.

AndyJ1985

This boy is an exciting young talent. Doesn't seem scared or phased of any occasion. I see him playing a big part in our team next season.

CM

The way he took responsibility for trying to drag something out of that lifeless display in the last 5 minutes was impressive. He should've been given at least 20 minutes to make an impact, exactly the kind of player the game was crying out for.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
That last 20 minutes everytime the ball went off a was shouting put Rashford on. Even if he'd have had a stinker at least we fecking tried. No way were we gonna score the way it was going.

Born2Lose

This guy is class, looking forward to see his progress over the coming seasons.

Ban

Man of the match for England and I'm not even kidding.

Sterling starting and him getting 5 minutes. Saying it's ridiculous is an understatement.

dogwithabone

Man of the match for England and I'm not even kidding.

Sterling starting and him getting 5 minutes. Saying it's ridiculous is an understatement.

I agree, was just about to post the same.

Joking aside he was man of the match and that's just embarrassing that a sub, an 18 year old kid at that, can have more impact in six minutes than his ten team mates did in 93 minutes.

If the FA have got anything about them they should usher Rashford through a separate door back at Luton airport, he doesn't deserve to be seen with that shower of shite.

Sylar

Hodgeasaurus not bringing him on earlier was :lol: worthy. Screaming for that third sub and he uses it on 85 minutes.

So excited to see him. I dont think he should start every game next season but should be used a lot.

Oo0AahCantona

Ill be honest, I'm incredibly sceptical when young raw players burst onto the scene and hit the ground running as well as the likes of rashford has done, Too often we see young players deemed the next big thing and fade away into obscurity.

However, this lad has come into the madness that is the england setup and walked away with flying colours in my book.

RedStarUnited

I agree, was just about to post the same.

Joking aside he was man of the match and that's just embarrassing that a sub, an 18 year old kid at that, can have more impact in six minutes than his ten team mates did in 93 minutes.

If the FA have got anything about them they should usher Rashford through a separate door back at Luton airport, he doesn't deserve to be seen with that shower of shite.
:lol::lol::lol:

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Even 5 minutes he didn't put him in his favored right Wing but left. Roy is a idiot.
How does he favour the right wing? He is right footed and you want him cutting into shoot and he also offers the versatility to take the outside making the left a better suit to him. He has played on the left for the youth teams and when up front he drifts to the left more often. His game on the right for the first team was probably his worse game as well. There is really nothing to suggest he favours the right wing over the left. Sturridge also favours the right wing over the left.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
If he'd had half an hour, we'd have scored. Simple as.

Status
Not open for further replies.