6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyJ1985

He's such an exciting player; always wants the ball and always wants to do something with it.

I wonder if he could play on the right wing? Our right side is crying out for a player like him.

ManUnitedCanuck

Like him up top but wouldn't mind him on the wing as well to beat people with pace and skill

Renegade81

He's such an exciting player; always wants the ball and always wants to do something with it.

I wonder if he could play on the right wing? Our right side is crying out for a player like him.
This. I think he could play there comfortably.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
This kid is something else.

Man-United

We will be fantastic if we play Martial and Rashford with Zlatan in a 4-3-3 when Pogba arrives.

Tiber

Ffs will people stop trying to turn our exciting young strikers into wingers. I am still annoyed Martial got shunted out onto the wing, leave Rashford to thrive as he is

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder

Mate why not play him up front? We have signed a great right winger, let's play him and let him feed Rashford.

SteveW

So you want one of the best strikers in the world with 51 goals in 50 games on the bench? Thank god you're not the manager.
Yes, I think we're a better team with pace and movement up front. Rashford's goal ratio ain't half bad either don't forget

IhabX7

-----------------De Gea--------------
Valencia---Smalling---Bailly---Shaw
--------Pogba-------Schneiderlin?---
Rashford-----Mkhitaryan-----Martial
------------------Zlatan---------------

Serious pace. All players have good technique, vision, and can dribble past their man.

Man-United

Yes, I think we're a better team with pace and movement up front. Rashford's goal ration ain't half bad either don't forget
I think there's place for both of them in the team. A player like Zlatan must start.

Tiber

So you want one of the best strikers in the world with 51 goals in 50 games on the bench? Thank god you're not the manager.
Yes. Rashford is the man for both the present and the future.

Zlatan will be a useful signing not the main man. Rashford is so special and getting better every game.

Man-United

Don't agree at all. Zlatan is better than Rashford. Don't be silly.

Going by this game, then Lingard > Martial, right?

Tiber

Its not just who is better as a player, Zlatan will score goals. But the speed of Rashford gives the team a dimension that will tear teams apart - we need that speed upfront.

Rashord represents a different syle of play

Last edited:

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Cannot believe people are calling for Rashford to start over Zlatan. Lol this place is mental!

AndyJ1985

His goal today was so good. It's gonna be so hard to leave him out the team. But... It's fecking Marcus Rashford.
Which is why I suggested Rashford play on the right. He has all the attributes to be a great inside forward.

----------Ibrahimovic
Martial - Mkhitaryan - Rashford

El Zoido

Amazing how he appeared from almost nowhere and now looks like the most promising England player of his generation. He only got his breakthrough due to a massive injury crisis. It's proper fairytale stuff.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Cannot believe people are calling for Rashford to start over Zlatan. Lol this place is mental!
If he outperforms him, he deserves to start over him, it's that simple.

SteveW

Don't agree at all. Zlatan is better than Rashford. Don't be silly.

Going by this game, then Lingard > Martial, right?
What's silly about it? Rashford is on the way up. Zlatan's a genius but he's 35.

My opinion has nothing to do with this game. It's got everything to do with my belief that we are a better team with pace in attack. If Pogba comes I think a front 4 of

Mhk Pogba Martial
....Rashford

could be incredible. It could win us trophies. Zlatan would play a big role also but I'd start with those four because I feel they'd be a stronger attacking unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.