Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
One of his best performances for us, very reassuring how he often seems to relish the big games and produces some of his best stuff in them.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
When did Ronaldo hit his first hat trick for us? Was it 23?

MarcusRashford

Amazing young player. My favorite and I think our best atacking player along with Lukaku. Makes things happen, doesn't he? Awesome performance, awesome first goal!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Seems to always come into form around this time of the season

He's been due that first goal the amount of time he does that move

Geekie

Excellent performance today. He and Sanchez seem to prefer the same position although each of them offers something entirely different

STYLOISRED

What I loved the most about his performance today was his decision making! Passing dribbling and movement were perfectly time. And was a proper help to Young defensively

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Well that didn't age well.
I have loads of these from before the game :lol: Was so pessimistic even though I'm usually very optimistic. Didn't think we had a chance given the 2 man midfield and it just being matic and mctominay. Delighted to be proved wrong :D

marktan

He's good when he plays essentially as a wide forward, as he could against this Liverpool team where there was more space. Against teams that sit back he gets shifted onto the wing, and he's really not a natural winger in tight spaces / doesn't technically dribble very well. I really like Rashford but still a bit of a conundrum on how to use him.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Great to see him back in some form, and for the team to use him as a through-ball attacker instead of someone to run at defenders.
Did really well for his goals & did a great job defensively today as well I thought.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Brilliant today:drool: Scores 2 like he did against the Arse. Both games we didn't really expect much, yet come away with the win courtesy of this young man.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
For a Wythenshawe boy to put the Scousers to the sword was so sweet. Liverpool couldn't cope with the speed and directness of Rashford today.

Martial and Alexis have a tendency to come short and make the pitch small, when we can rely on Rashford's running in behind it gives our opposition something different to try and deal with. In a vacuum Rashford's not at the level of either Martial and Alexis. However, he arguably understands how to use his gifts better than either of them. Makes him arguably more effective a lot of the time.

Nick7

Why is anyone saying he should have been sent off? He only committed one foul that was worthy of a yellow. The second wasn't a foul.

el3mel

Can't stop watching the first goal. So Ronaldo-esque. :drool:

He has been too selfish with these kind of shots for months so glad it finally paid off for him and scored one in such a crucial match.

Cliche Guevara

Brilliant today.

Most in the media seem to forget he played every game this season in 2017 and then got injured.

Didn’t feature a few games and people are saying his World Cup place is in jeopardy or he should go out on loan.

fecking ridiculous.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That first goal was class :drool:

Kicking into form just at the right time, could be massive for us going into the next few games.

Scored against Chelsea, Arsenal, City and Liverpool. Big game player

Luke1995

But but but Mbappe is better....

Rashford the best young player in the world! Superb performance

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Ronaldo type stuff, really. Well timed trick and rocket in the corner without delaying... and now Redknapp looks like a pile of banter piss with his 'Rashford should leave United to play more'.

faszul

The way he dashed on the left, cut back to the right and the technique he used fo smash the ball remind me of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Steven7290

In the Table Football interview with Dwight Yorke and Webber he said something interesting, he loves and does well in situations he doesn't think about which may coincide with his form in big games. When not given the time to contemplate options, he seems to be very good, it's a mentality thing that needs to matures with age and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.