Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MemphisDepay

Supports
Rangers and Celtic
I keep seeing stuff that he scored on his FA Cup debut but he didn't? He played the home game against West Ham which ended in a draw with Martial scoring. He scored in the replay but that's clearly not his debut.

Acole9

Outstanding
I keep seeing stuff that he scored on his FA Cup debut but he didn't? He played the home game against West Ham which ended in a draw with Martial scoring. He scored in the replay but that's clearly not his debut.
Bt said last night that was the only competition he didn't score on his debut in. Still though, a remarkable achievement.

GM K

Not that ridiculous when you see Owen, Fowler and Rooneys records. He's on the right path though, I don't really see him as a CF yet, he is just too much of a handful on the wings atm
I've been saying it like forever. This kid is a dangerous wide forward not a classical CF. Your classical CF is Romelu Lukaku or Lewandowski or Sergio Aguero.

Credit to LVG for unearthing him. Credit to Jose for grooming him well. I've got my eye on him. He really has a bright future. I see him up there with the other elite under 21s in world football.

AshRK

It's scary that he is still only 19 and will only turn 20 later this year. People try to underrate him a lot (and some overrate too) but we can see the talent he possess, just needs to be consistent and keep on scoring goals (ugly or not).

Bojan11

He's been very lazy at times and can't control the ball which slows down any attack.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I feel the same way. Doesn't seem to be trying as much as the others and his decision making has been poor. He's either walking or sprinting compared to Mkhi and Mata who are constantly moving in defense and in possession.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sloppy and lazy today. Doesn't look interested and there's no excuse for that.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Sloppy and lazy today. Doesn't look interested and there's no excuse for that.
You'd think with someone like Martial fighting with you for the starting place he'd show a bit more heart out there.

Arka_BleedingRed

Poor this half. Too many basic mistakes and poor decision making. Looks like he doesn't know what to do when he receives the ball. Also, without Pogba, our midfield lacks creativity and it's showing.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Poor half, he's got extra responsibilities without Pogba, and he was the one I was looking forward to providing the inspiration. Hope he picks it up.

AP88

Supports
Man City
He's been shambolic, without question. Stick him wide right instead, he struggles when cutting back into congestion. If he doesn't improve considerably, hook him.

IrishRedDevil

Poor half. Never wants to pass the ball and when he attempts a pass, it never seems to reach the player. Needs to improve the basics.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Poor half. Never wants to pass the ball and when he attempts a pass, it never seems to reach the player. Needs to improve the basics.
Passing has been his last option. And when he's run out of options the pass is late.

Obiorahking_

Must be the worst game I've seen from him since that game against West Brom under Van Gaal.

One great dribble but has started to have a tendency of trying to fake out one defender too many after a great run. Always gets blocked or ricocheted straight to the keeper, just needs to play it across or decide to shoot quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.