Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's certainly enjoying his night as our striker, go on Marcus!

fellaini's barber

I hope this doesn't turn to another Welbeck situation where he gets played on the wing not because he's a good winger, but because he has to play somewhere, then all of a sudden the whole caf decides CF is his best position, except he can't have it because there is already someone much better there. I hope he turns out to be at least a decent CF, because I don't see him developing this close control,dribbling, etc needed to be a good winger all of a sudden like some people seem to be predicting based on nothing else but wishful thinking

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
This kid is on the same level of the likes of Dembele and Mbappe.

Next generation of Ballon d'Ors winners.
Ffs. Brace for next three pages of people complaining about United fans overrating him.

podurban2

Playing against championship team's second team. But still good goals are good goals. I dont hate him, but that doesnt mean i have to rate him very highly.
It doesn't at all, but he's 19. He has the potential to be world class.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Said in the match thread but gets buried quick..

When he's having anything other than a bad game, his football is so effortlessly good. That's the difference between him and Martial right now.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
It doesn't at all, but he's 19. He has the potential to be world class.
He is having a good game and for me his hard work is putting him above lingards level . But world class is too far, but then again world class is different for different people.

IrishRedDevil

Said in the match thread but gets buried quick..

When he's having anything other than a bad game, his football is so effortlessly good. That's the difference between him and Martial right now.
Silly comment considering that when Martial is on form, he is lightning with superb dribbling and very clinical infront of goal. All while making it look effortless.

Let's just say we are very lucky to have them both.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Silly comment considering that when Martial is on form, he is lightning with superb dribbling and very clinical infront of goal. All while making it look effortless.

Let's just say we are very lucky to have them both.
I also said originally that I don't like seeing them compared all the time, because I agree we're fortunate to have both. It's the reason why I think Jose prefers Rashford though.
Martial certainly doesn't look effortless. He only tends to look good when he looks very good. Rashford looks collected when he has an average game. When he's having a good one the ball just seems to glide off him into the net.

IrishRedDevil

I also said originally that I don't like seeing them compared all the time, because I agree we're fortunate to have both. It's the reason why I think Jose prefers Rashford though.
Martial certainly doesn't look effortless. He only tends to look good when he looks very good. Rashford looks collected when he has an average game. When he's having a good one the ball just seems to glide off him into the net.
Rashford looked far from collected at the weekend v Everton, he was all over the place with sloppy passes and failed dribbles and his mind wasn't in the game.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Ok. His sane critics will be quiet.

Just go back to the matchday thread and repeat 'rashbeck' at every poor touch and miss.
Hang on, comparing Rashford to Welbeck is a thing?

Just a reminder for who compare them. Welbeck had 29 goals in 142 appearances. Rashford has 24 goals in 79 appearances.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Rashford looked far from collected at the weekend v Everton, he was all over the place with sloppy passes and failed dribbles and his mind wasn't in the game.
You mean when he had bad game, yes? Are you just trying to find something to argue about?

Status
Not open for further replies.