Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Only United fans think stuff like this. Its a shame they got the golden boy all wrong. You the type of guys that see Messi and Ronaldo win Balon D'or and shout "what about Arry Kane?" Obviously the football community know nothing and its all about United fans.
What a weird post.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Only United fans think stuff like this. Its a shame they got the golden boy all wrong. You the type of guys that see Messi and Ronaldo win Balon D'or and shout "what about Arry Kane?" Obviously the football community know nothing and its all about United fans.
IIRC youn play down Rashford and big up G.Jesus, looks like football community disagreed with you twice already in 2 years. They rated Rashford as the second best youngster last season and third best this season.

Andersons Dietician

@MThomas i chuckled at it. Seem many really missed the point you were making with that Diouf comparison:lol::lol:
Did someone really thread ban this guy? Really a bit excessive considering you guys misunderstood what he was trying to say.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
IIRC youn play down Rashford and big up G.Jesus, looks like football community disagreed with you twice already in 2 years. They rated Rashford as the second best youngster last season and third best this season.
You're missing the common link of why he rates Jesus so highly.

MILLHILLMANC

Rashford is a centre forward and if played up front with the right support ie)alongside Martial or Lukaku, he would score 20 goals this season. Under Ferguson he would have flourished in a 4411 system. Under Mourinho (and same with Martial), he is shunted out on the wing in a 451. Bit crap really.

Andersons Dietician

If you guys had your own team and you had the option to buy 1 of G Jesus, Mbappe or Rashford. Who would you buy?

I would think anyone who picks Rashford would be doing so with some red tinted glasses on.
Not saying he isn’t an incredible talent but right now the other two are better and well Mbappe is Just something else.

Eventually the kid (Rashford) will hopefully be banging in 30 a season, ripping up teams and setting up goals. Right now there isn’t a need to rush him and there is no shame that currently there are better players in his age bracket.

Last edited:

KM

Stop with the fecking comparisons already.

Stacks

Not sure if I did or didn't however I feel it would be unfair if Jesus came higher in that award due to his injuries and amount of games. 11 games last season, 12 games this season. His form though, has just continued like he was never injured. Exquisite

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
But I never said Rashford was better, I said they are on the same level. Hence the reason Rashford came 3rd/4th amid the results confusion.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
But you said Rashford is on par with Mbappe and I feel he has more game than both Gabriel and Rashford. I just love his dribbling and trickery
Rashford came 3rd/4th in the golden boy award. Mbappe came 1st, there is not much in it between the two.

It is like Messi and Ronaldo the last 5 years. Messi is way ahead dribbling wise and has been more skillful in that time, not in the sense of step overs and rainbow flicks but dazzling runs and losing defenders with a shoulder drop. But Messi and Ronaldo are still on the same level even if one is slightly better than the other.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
He got a knock in this game but played on. He's a warrior. I hope he doesnt get a long term injury.

better than Martial tho

Stacks

Rashford came 3rd/4th in the golden boy award. Mbappe came 1st, there is not much in it between the two.

It is like Messi and Ronaldo the last 5 years. Messi is way ahead dribbling wise and has been more skillful in that time, not in the sense of step overs and rainbow flicks but dazzling runs and losing defenders with a shoulder drop. But Messi and Ronaldo are still on the same level even if one is slightly better than the other.
Mbappe "won by a landslide" with 291 votes
Dembele who secured 149 votes
3rd and 4th had 72 and 76.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica

Seriously? I regard Rashford as a young player with much potential to become a legend, but Mbappé is clearly at another level at this point.

KM

Rashford has more goals and assists combined, along with being in a team that is inferior to PSG.
You need to stop with the comparisons in this thread. This is just a performances thread. I don't care if he's better than Mbappe or not, that's not the point of this thread.

AshRK

Lovely attitude and his work ethics is A+. For a 19 year old he loves to lead. Top lad.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I heard Mbappe is 8ft9 tall and is so good he can use his mind to control other players into scoring for him.

He also doesn't wear boots as he was born with them engraved onto his feet.

haram

Rashford and Pogba are needed if we are going to win anything this year.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
He has 5 assists. 3 in PL, 2 in League cup.

2 against Crystal palace
1 against West ham

1 vs Burton
1 vs Swansea

On transfermarkt it is mentioned as 5.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/marcus-rashford/leistungsdaten/spieler/258923
Well even better then. 7 goals and 5 assists in 15 games is great for anyone never mind a 19 year old lad. People just don’t want to give this kid credit. If that was Mbappe stats every man and his dog would be calling him the French Pele.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Well even better then. 7 goals and 5 assists in 15 games is great for anyone never mind a 19 year old lad. People just don’t want to give this kid credit. If that was Mbappe stats every man and his dog would be calling him the French Pele.
Yeah, he played many games as sub too. He started only 9 games, so that's a brilliant record.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I heard Mbappe can transform into a Direwolf to devour his foes. He also wields a greatsword named Guillotine
Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if he were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.