5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace of Spades

Ffs mods, get this thread back on track.

There are already separate threads for comparison, take that shit there and keep this thread just for the player performance.

crackers0seven

Only positive which has been the case so many times already in his young career. Need to try to get him on ball more. Supply as been so poor though :(

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Hes been the best of our attack but has pretty much given it away every time too. Though the effort is there.

One thing ive noticed is he doesnt have much of a partnership with lukaku. Even when hes on the wing. You sed martial link up with him way more (or with rashford) in limited gametime then lukaku and rashford do with each other.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Hes been the best of our attack but has pretty much given it away every time too. Though the effort is there.

One thing ive noticed is he doesnt have much of a partnership with lukaku. Even when hes on the wing. You sed martial link up with him way more (or with rashford) in limited gametime then lukaku and rashford do with each other.
Agreed. Martial can combine with both, so I'd use him in the Mkhi role and link with both..

Devil may care

Good game, I thought he was unlucky to be the one hooked as I thought he was playing better than Lukaku when the Martial sub time came, out of the front 3 he was the only one keeping the ball and really putting pressure on Spurs defense.

luke511

He needs to really improve his aerial game if he fancies being a striker in the long term. He doesn't even bother jumping up for it half the time, just backs into the defender.

Arka_BleedingRed

Was the best out of our attackers in the 1st half. He showed good skill and intelligence but couldn't do a lot due to lack of support. He has shown this season that he is improving steadily both physically and mentally.

haram

Good game, I thought he was unlucky to be the one hooked as I thought he was playing better than Lukaku when the Martial sub time came, out of the front 3 he was the only one keeping the ball and really putting pressure on Spurs defense.
You gotta keep a finisher like Lukaku on though. Especially with him being a target man, worked for the goal as well.

kundalini

Decent free-kick. His corners were mostly rubbish. Tried hard but didn't get much service and tended to get closed down quickly.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
His dead ball work, especially as corner taker needs significant improvement. Seems as though he has no idea what will come out of his foot as he kicks the ball, or that he cant make his feet do what his brain wants it to do.

Am sure it will come, but the inconsistency is costing us.

RedStarUnited

He barely has a connection with Lukaku and just doesnt make the right action enough when in attack. The amount of times he gets the ball and refuses to want to cross is also very annoying to me. Sometimes he just needs to create a space and whip one in but he wont do it.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
He barely has a connection with Lukaku and just doesnt make the right action enough when in attack. The amount of times he gets the ball and refuses to want to cross is also very annoying to me. Sometimes he just needs to create a space and whip one in but he wont do it.
Our first goal of the season came from a Rashford pass to Lukaku, against Huddersfield Lukaku made the cross for Rashford. We've won the majority of our league games with them playing together.

Dobbs

Almost as if he's a teenager still learning the game.

RedStarUnited

Almost as if he's a teenager still learning the game.
Watching Mbappe often has probably distorted my views.

Our first goal of the season came from a Rashford pass to Lukaku, against Huddersfield Lukaku made the cross for Rashford. We've won the majority of our league games with them playing together.
I still dont see it. Its not a slight on him, I dont think our whole attack has any connection.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Not teenager anymore. Scoring hat trick would be awesome birthday.

Bwuk

Can't believe he's only just turned 20. Pretty mental his average rating on here is a 6.5, 16 appearances many of which were as a sub and he's been scoring and assisting.

He's averaging a goal or an assist every 75 mins ffs.

prtk0811

Will Play 45- 60 mins today as a striker i feel andthen willbereplaced by lukaku.

Luciano Venturini

The potential for Rashford to go on and become an all time great at United is all there to see. I love watching him play and he can only get better. He's up there with M'bappe/Asensio/Dembele as one of the future world stars of the game imo

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Squawka have a piece comparing his career by aged 20 with a bunch of other goalscoring greats.

Rashford
Games Played: 87
Goals scored: 26

Alan Shearer
Games played: 50
Goals scored: 8

Ronaldo
Games played: 109
Goals scored: 103 :eek:

Patrick Kluivert
Games played: 78
Goals scored: 44