5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bojan11

Lukaku getting stuck non stop. Whilst Rashford has been miles worse and in a non arsed mode.

acnumber9

He's been shite again tonight. He makes some really stupid choices on the pitch at times. I'm sure he'll learn with time.

Footyislife

He's so much better making runs off the ball. Zero intelligence and vision when on the ball. Really hurts our counter. Don't think you can play him and Lukaku together unless you do a 4-4-2

Andersons Dietician

Some decent ideas just really lacked the execution, should add some really mind boggling choices. Looks like a guy out of form and just trying too hard.

Prodigal7

He has a serious lack of awareness on the pitch that costs us chances and goals. Disappointing as he had a knack for a pass playing as a number 10 in the youth teams.

Suedesi

Lukaku getting stuck non stop. Whilst Rashford has been miles worse and in a non arsed mode.
He's so much better making runs off the ball. Zero intelligence and vision when on the ball. Really hurts our counter. Don't think you can play him and Lukaku together unless you do a 4-4-2
Some decent ideas just really lacked the execution, should add some really mind boggling choices. Looks like a guy out of form and just trying too hard.
He has a serious lack of awareness on the pitch that costs us chances and goals. Disappointing as he had a knack for a pass playing as a number 10 in the youth teams.
Indeed

vangagal

He's certainly lacks technical skill at a certain point and that become apparent when he go to take on a defender in front of him. A bit much like Lukaku he is

Canagel

I can't believe some people think he is as good as Mbappe. He has a lot to learn still.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
He'll do something brilliant and then something pathetic 30 seconds later. This polarizes the opinion of fans.

The things is, your either capable or your not, and he clearly is. Just needs to polish the edges and add consistency.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Looks a threat but extremely disappointed with his overall game tonight.

EDIT: I knew this was the boost he needed! :wenger:

Bojan11

Mourinho must have said something to him at half time because he’s come out with a lot more purpose in the second.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Think he's been excellent today.. really dangerous and generally pretty consistent with his decision making. Looks to have some fire back in his belly - good to see!

Ballache

Supports
Martial
He really needs to sort out that final third decision making. It's not like he lacks the technique and skill but his decisions at times are very frustrating.
Happy he scored though and it was a very good finish.

Eddy_JukeZ

Very good finish. I think he still needs to scan the field quicker. There are times when he could be faster in his decision making.

Looked much better the 2nd half.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I can't believe some people think he is as good as Mbappe. He has a lot to learn still.
You guys love bringing Mbappe everywhere, don't you? Beside Mbappe has his fair share of underwhelming games.

And no I'm not saying Rashford is as good as Mbappe but it would be nice to go a while in a Rashford thread without anyone rubbing Mbappe on everyone's nose just because Rashford has had an underwhelming game.

Rajma

He was good just needs to raise his head more often to assess his options in the final third, if he can improve that aspect he can an absolute star.

Abhinav

Lots of good things in between couple of frustrating moments from him tonight. His dribbling has improved considerably and has the X factor which can totally throw the defender off. What is lacking is the consistency of execution of the pass and more decisive finishing, which will come with time and experience. One of the most exciting young talents in world football right now.

el3mel

Excellent performance today. The goal was deserved for him for that performance. That said he somewhat needs to work on his 1 vs 1 finishing.

Dobbs

Can't believe some of the comments in here. Expectations of a forward his age have become very twisted indeed.

Devil may care

Him and Martial both like the freedom the 3-4-3 provides them, they don't have to be the full #9 but aren't so caught up in needing to track back wide. I don't think Rashford was as bad in the first half as many seemed to feel, but he stepped it up in the second half and that was a cracking finish for his goal.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
So sharp, so dangerous. God help us all if he gets his decision-making up to speed.

AP88

Supports
Man City
It’s scary (in a good way!) how much this thread reminds me of Ronaldo threads when he was the same age...
He’s very similar, minus the regular step overs and theatrics. Once Rashford refines a few elements of his game, he’ll be an absolute monster. He’s already a lot better as a more central player than he is wide; he has less time to think and just drives towards goal.

He lacks Martial’s close control and composure, whereas Martial lacks his destructive directness; combine the two and you’d have the Brazilian Ronaldo.

CM

The first few posts on this page seem just a tad harsh. I thought he was one of the better players today.

Sylar

Great finish.

I do think at times he over does it thinking that will impress more than doing something a bit simple at times (like passing to somebody in a better position or passing sooner instead of another turn)
But that will come with time

Luke1995

This guy is our most exciting youth product since Beckham. Everytime he gets on the ball I find myself on my feet expecting something to happen. It's true sometimes he makes mistakes in his decision making, but I still see more potential than Mbappe and I definitely think he should be ahead of Martial in the pecking order. The ability he has of turning defenders off with one touch + change of direction is dazzling (Like with Carvajal in the Supercup) He did very well tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.