5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapardin

At this point, he seems well on course to becoming a Walcott or Welbeck type of player. Decent enough for the league, but never the quality required for our team.

Obviously, its' hard to swallow for some, but that is the truth, unless he suddenly blooms into Ronaldo v2.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
His decision making is terrible. The feck was he thinking not playing in Lukaku when he was wide open on goal in a 2 v 1 situation? Definitely not living up to his hype. Almost two full seasons under his belt now and havent seen massive improvement.

Djemba-Djemba

He's one of my favourite players but he was fecking dreadful tonight.

The stupid lazy flick at the end summed up how half arsed and complacent his performance was.

Disgraceful really.

arnie_ni

Hes bought into his own hype. Doesn't put in half the effort. Sulks and throws the toys out of the pram when he loses the ball often giving away fks. Goes down far to easily

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He needs to feck off with the stupid flicks. Get back to doing the basics & working hard which is what got him in the side to begin with.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
He's an example of these modern day footballers thinking they're the business at such a young age. Really pisses me off. Taking all those freekicks with that ridiculous Ronaldo technique. He wants to sort his first touch out first.

Member 90678

He is still lightyears away from being able to make it as a top tier player.
The most worrying part is his decision making and his lack of footballing brain!

King_Cantona07

He needs grounding ASAP. Heading to be self centred arrogant useless player day after day. Time to drop as he is useless anyway. Also his useless flicks. What was he thinking not sending ball to lukaku when other player is open on goal. Prick

Loublaze

ATLien
At this point, he seems well on course to becoming a Walcott or Welbeck type of player. Decent enough for the league, but never the quality required for our team.

Obviously, its' hard to swallow for some, but that is the truth, unless he suddenly blooms into Ronaldo v2.
Absolute horseshit. He's already surpassed Ronaldo in terms of productivity at the same age

Drainy

Best thing that could happen to him. Needs to get back to basics- the people writing him off are frankly jokers, he is a top top prospect but he needs to start working harder and applying himself better again..

JoaquinJoaquin

We're never winning a league title while Martial and Rashford are starting, as harsh as that sounds. Just far too inconsistent and don't deliver enough. Compare them to Sane and Sterling who are on the wings at City, they rarely have 2-3 bad games in a short spell. Our two have them on a regular basis.

Loublaze

ATLien
He needs grounding ASAP. Heading to be self centred arrogant useless player day after day. Time to drop as he is useless anyway. Also his useless flicks. What was he thinking not sending ball to lukaku when other player is open on goal. Prick
9 goals 8 assists say hello. More productive than Jesus Gabriel over at City

Minimalist

We didnt win today?
Oh right. So that's when we can throw our toys out on the pram is it? As I said in your thread, (paraphrasing) I'd much rather people make the same criticisms after a narrow win (of a player, manager, tactics whatever) than just knee jerk after a loss. Especially a loss like this.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Needs to be benched for 2-3 weeks, Decision making is very poor, crossing is shit, passing not well. I think he was back down to his championship level performance. If we had another striker/attacker, i would recommend sending him on loan to cut out mistakes he makes. That wont happen without a fans backlash.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Absolute horseshit. He's already surpassed Ronaldo in terms of productivity at the same age
Goals and assists wise, hes ok. But hes so selfish and will literally only try to shoot when he gets the chance. He cost us the game with that piece of shit flick for no reason. He also fecked up every other attack.

wr8_utd

:'(
He's dreadful on the right wing, acceptable on the left and only really good up top. His petulance and moodiness off late is getting a bit annoying and his decision making is ludicrously bad. The amount of counters and chances he ruins with terrible decision making is astonshing.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Yeah except if Jesus doesnt perform at City no big deal someone else picks up the slack. With Rashford he is one of biggest talents and hence we need him to contribute better.

AXVnee7

Don’t forget he was incredibly unlucky not to score early on, only denied by the post.

He was bad, but not any more so than the “team” as a collective.

shr89

He has been awful for weeks now. Should be a backup for Lukaku, we need bunch of wingers in Jan/Summer

Pacificgi

His decision making is terrible. The feck was he thinking not playing in Lukaku when he was wide open on goal in a 2 v 1 situation? Definitely not living up to his hype. Almost two full seasons under his belt now and havent seen massive improvement.
Thats annoyed me the most tonight. That was brainless from him, his 'footballing brain' has to come into question there it was the obvious option and most players would pick that pass easily. Rooney for example deservedly got stick but id have no doubt that he wouldve picked the right pass 10 /10 in that situation

Idxomer

He's lazy, even his pressing is half arsed theses days. The difference in workrate between him and Lukaku who's actually been performing well for several years now is shocking.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
I miss the old Rashford who'd chase everything if he made a mistake, now he just stands and sulks :(

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Surely you know what he means just by watching him play? You can’t just throw stats about when what he said is spot on. He’s still quite raw, his decision making is poor and he just has an aurora about him as if he’s thinking “why would I pass to these lot when I can try something myself”.

He’s obviously an extremely talented player, and yes his end product has been better this season... but he still has a way to go.

Edit - this is pretty hilarious though:
fecking awful player. Just awful. So over rated.

Caught up in his own hype.
Think you need a sit down mate :lol:

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Oh right. So that's when we can throw our toys out on the pram is it? As I said in your thread, (paraphrasing) I'd much rather people make the same criticisms after a narrow win (of a player, manager, tactics whatever) than just knee jerk after a loss. Especially a loss like this.
Ill admit, emotions are high. But Ive aired my frustration, albeit not to the same extent as today, regarding my issues with him two or three times. Personally, its not knee jerk and I dont consistently spout the same crap after every United game.

Litch

Was poor today. Sometimes he looks like a world beater and then he looks like he belongs in the U23's.

wr8_utd

:'(
Thats annoyed me the most tonight. That was brainless from him, his 'footballing brain' has to come into question there it was the obvious option and most players would pick that pass easily. Rooney for example deservedly got stick but id have no doubt that he wouldve picked the right pass 10 /10 in that situation
Every time I watch him play, I feel this is something he doesn't possess. He's got a great shot on him and good technique when shooting but he seems lacking upstairs and with his decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.