5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarwynWilliams23

He had the chance to put Lukaku through but didn't and tried to waste time. People are making out Martial played bad, need to see his performance!
Martial was good, had he still been on instead of Rashford, I am more than certain we would have scored another. Rashford is bit of a glory boy. Too selfish!!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Really needs to work on his composure. But no, he did not cost us the game. Thinking we needed desperately to score a third against 10 men was what killed us. We were beyond stupid in possession once they went down a man. Lingard also had an open goal.

This was very unlike-Jose performance.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Inexcusable and indefensible performance tonight.

wythyred

His attitude stinks.. I said at the start of the season something has changed in him.

Bought in to his own hype and had an air off undeserved arrogance about him.

Trizy

He simply isn't good enough. Has he ever scored a 1v1 chance for us? I can recall at least 4-5 times he's fecked it up.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
That 1v1 was bad but the moment where he ran 2v1 at a defender and decides not to make that pass to Lukaku, wtf? Okay, you think maybe he was playing it smart. Maybe he was slowing it down and would run to the corner or do one-twos with teammates and run the clock down... but no, he makes the same pass to Lukaku with the only difference that now the whole Leicester team are back and the guy is offside.

Caf supertalent.

WelshManc

He can feck off for a while for a all I care, everytime he is one on one with a goalkeeper he tries to go around them and every single feckING time he fecks it up!

lysglimt

Scout
He is tactically poor - and he makes wrong decisions. If he improves - he can be a world-class player, if he doesn't - he will never be a United-regular.

Rossa

That is a major brainfart in that last counter where he had three options other than running through on goal himself; instead he stopped, checking his fitbit for steps made, realized he had made 10.000 steps and there was no need for more running. Good lad.

Toad

Lost all his form recently, thought the last match was a one off but this guys entire season has been pretty dreadful.

Footyislife

This guy has no brain and is good only for poacher goals. Don’t deserve first team football. Before many teams identify he has no real football skills must sell off at high value. Mid table player at max. Can’t stand his play and figure on pitch anymore.
Agreed. Overrated, i mean how many games have we seen him smash the ball into the defender when a better pass is available? Martial is not great either with his inconsistency, but miles better than Rashford on the counter.

Bojan11

I still don’t get why he takes so long on the ball. The excuses will be young and learning. Whenever he has time to think especially one vs ones he is woeful.

We really need another winger.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Idiotic, stupid and utterly selfish. Had three chances to either score or provide an assist to an open goal and missed all. Played like a brainless chicken. Never will he be a starting quality player for us. One of the worst sub appearances for united in recent times.

drdoityourself

Has all the physical elements to be a top player. But very rarely he makes the correct decision on the ball.

lysglimt

Scout
He can feck off for a while for a all I care, everytime he is one on one with a goalkeeper he tries to go around them and every single feckING time he fecks it up!
He should go around them with his pace - in fact, it should be fairly easy for him - but his technique is all wrong. He slows his pace - Lingard did it much more correctly by accellerating past the keeper, but he missed the shot instead.

JG3001

Needs bringing back to reality, his attitude lately stinks and acts as if he is way better than he actually is. Worst player on the pitch today and that’s even as a substitute

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Does he have a beef with Lukaku these days or what the feck is his problem? Two games in a row now he could've slid Lukaku in 1v1 to kill off the game and twice he completely ignored him. Unacceptable, that.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Mourinho has destroyed him. Under Van Gaal he was a fearless, instinctive forward - now he overthinks everything.

Loan him out until the Special Once back-doors it.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Just sell him. What an idiot, cost us the bristol game, cost us this one. Absolutely shit.

Toad

9 goals and 8 assists is not 'pretty dreadful'.
He used to have a massive impact off the bench but at the moment he really isn’t making any impact what so ever. He is not on form, in my opinion he looks as if he thinks he doesn’t need to try anymore because he has already made it.

dar10nian

Fletchers biggest fan
Does he have a beef with Lukaku these days or what the feck is his problem? Two games in a row now he could've slid Lukaku in 1v1 to kill of the game and twice he completely ignored him. Unacceptable, that.
I am also wondering about that. He really had time to play Lukaku through but didn’t.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I actually think you are spot on here, and I think it has become a little evident as of late; he doesn't make the runs he did anymore, and he seems to take on long range shots like a prime Ronaldo.
Exactly what I noticed too. Ronaldo became that player as a result of a long process and mainly because he had the talent for it. I don't like how Rashford thinks he can do whatever the feck he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.