5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

haram

Another gross over reaction. He should have played Lukaku in but apart from that what are people complaining about?

I am not even saying he had a good game or whatever but people are saying some absurd things right now.

Eddy_JukeZ

Thinks he's much better than he is.

2 horrific brain farts. The 2nd one was even worse. Jogged for the ball instead of sprinting for it which would have the pass to Lukaku easier. Then he doesn't play him through despite it being on, then once he comes to a standstill, he then passes it to him.

Infuriating.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Mourinho has destroyed him. Under Van Gaal he was a fearless, instinctive forward - now he overthinks everything.

Loan him out until the Special Once back-doors it.
:lol::lol: he played like 3 months under LVG. He's just lost form but also his attitude has gone to shit because he's been dropped for poor performances and can't deal with it. Needs to sort himself out. It's fine losing form. But his attitude has been shite the past month.

Eddy_JukeZ

Another gross over reaction. He should have played Lukaku in but apart from that what are people complaining about?

I am not even saying he had a good game or whatever but people are saying some absurd things right now.
The fact that he lost us the 3 points?

Why the hell would we not complain man?

His awful decision making cost us another game.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Mourinho has destroyed him. Under Van Gaal he was a fearless, instinctive forward - now he overthinks everything.

Loan him out until the Special Once back-doors it.
When LVG said he trains people in the head and mourinho says forwards have to be instinctive? I know people like english players here but seriously its crazy if they think this is somehow jose's fault. This is productivity wise rashfords best season so far and it has come under big bad mourinho. Go suck a lemon and come back when you are not drunk.

Axkiko

His mentality changed a lot after last season. He thought he is good, everyone hyped him as world class talent. He bacame really selfish and hasn’t improve since. Just execute him out of the squad. He needs to clear his head clean.

haram

It was Lingard and Martial that missed the major chances and Rashford was bought down 1 on 1. Why is it that he failed to play Lukaku in the biggest problem here?

I cant believe what I am reading here.

settembrini

Second match in a row with an easy pass to play Lukaku clean through on goal and both times he has refused to play it. Don't know what to make of this.

Mcking

Rashford is the most overrated player in the league. He's just a footballer because he can run fast. No intelligence, nous, awful decision making, selfish, stupid, idiotic. He's not good enough to be a starter for us. He'd be lucky to even reach Welbeck's level.
We need an attacker so that he can be what he should be, a back-up. Nonsensical player.

Kapardin

Banish him to the reserves for the next 3-4 games to learn him some humility and teamwork. Promote some kid instead. The state of him.

el3mel

He has become fecking greedy. These days he doesn't even look to pass anymore.

spiriticon

Neither Rashford nor Martial is shite. But they are both young and will have shite periods. I think people need to relax a little.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
What was that today? Shambolic. His decision making is like he never played football before. And that last chance. Why not pass to lukaku? Why? Awful display.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Needs to be dropped for a few matches really. He's believing the hype and suffering for it.

Bwuk

Remember when people thought he was better than Mbappe.

Dreadful. I'd drop him purely for not playing Lukaku through at the very end.

United22

Christmas should be cancelled, fecking shite performance, needs to be sent to the reserves

Gbenger

Did you even watch the match? Martial and Lingard missed sitters but somehow Rashford managed to perform worse by not only missing a sitter but fecking up 2-3 chances by refusing to play others through. I can barely remember any good movement of play he had after coming on.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

The 1v1 vs Kasper. Either he decides to go for it and be sharp about it or he could square it for Lukaku for an easy tap in. It was even more obvious than the 2nd instance that mos are focusing on.

PoTMS

It was Lingard and Martial that missed the major chances and Rashford was bought down 1 on 1. Why is it that he failed to play Lukaku in the biggest problem here?

I cant believe what I am reading here.
Because it’s absolutely pathetic when you’ve got 3 on 2. At least Lingard and Martial tried to score. He fecked everything up.

haram

The 1v1 vs Kasper. Either he decides to go for it and be sharp about it or he could square it for Lukaku for an easy tap in. It was even more obvious than the 2nd instance that mos are focusing on.
He was fouled though???

ash_86

He need to get back to basics, work hard to earn his spot. I can see why we needed a seasoned winger Perisic.

Santos J

Why didn't he take the ball to the corner? I thought he was going to do that when he slowed down and didn't make the pass. Then bizarrely passes it back.:confused:
Yeah I thought that was what he was doing so it was a bit annoying but fair enough but then when he just passed it back it was like what the feck

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads

That one on one probably, did well to get Amartey sent off with that burst of acceleration but he was idiotic to not to try and kill the game.

MrBest

He's been terrible for about 8 months now. He young though and has a coach who has a terrible track record with youngsters. He needs a break. The problem is we have no one to replace him. I would send him on holiday for 1 month like Fergie did with Ronaldo and bring Andreas pierra back from valencia. We need him badly!

Zoo

Wtf was he doing on his chance? If he wasn’t confident to take it on he had Lukaku on his inside in front of goal.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
And it was another counter 4 on 3 where he decided to shoot from outside. Like i am saying all season- he is destroying our counters better than oppo defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.