Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Type of situation where Sir Alex in the past would take him out of the squad altogether for a few weeks. Get his shit together then bring him back in. He's young and will be inconsistent, but he's been in horrendous form and just looks really frustrated. Really don't think he should be starting even if Martial is injured, as it just shows that him having a shit performance means nothing and he'll keep starting. Needs to work and improve as this isn't good enough atm. I'm sure he will, but this is bad.

Decomposing In Paris

Love the kid, but he's been difficult to watch at times today. People blaming the manager for a Manchester United first-teamer having competition for his place have lost sight of reality. We are so lucky to have two such exciting prospects as Martial and Rashford, but we still need them to do the business. I really didn't like his body language to Jones when he misplaced a pass back, let's hope he picks his head up and comes out to play in the second.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He doesnt look like he knows what he wants to do with the ball. He just runs and them kinda hopes it will work out.
The manager needs to be providing more guidance as well. Like I keep saying, Jose needs to add to his coaching team, and get someone to work specifically with our attackers. At this stage in his development he needs a lot of guidance.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Poor first half but he is better than that.

Based on what exactly?

He adds absolutely nothing, there’s no doubt he’s on welbecks/Walcotts level and doesn’t look like passing that stage either.

AshRK

His decision making is God damn awful. Just keeps on running only to take the ball out. Jose must have a word with him.

Ainu

Martial should be starting ahead of him every single game (I know he has a knock today, speaking in general). And if not him, we need a January signing to keep Rashford from our starting XI. Not giving up hope or anything, but at this point in his career he's not good enough to be starting for us. He's trying to do everything on his own and it's hurting us.

Number1

Martial should be starting ahead of him every single game (I know he has a knock today, speaking in general). And if not him, we need a January signing to keep Rashford from our starting XI. Not giving up hope or anything, but at this point in his career he's not good enough to be starting for us. He's trying to do everything on his own and it's hurting us.
Give over with this Martial nonsense, he's playing equally as bad and as done for the last 2 seasons, Rashford's on a 2 and half game bad patch.

Gbenger

Maybe he is in the wrong sport. That kinda dribbling is past it, belongs to the previous millenium
Not exactly. Some, infact a lot players make their career off this, just not the top players though unless they’re are exceptional at other things like finishing and so on.

Put it this way, if Rashford gets a goal this match, then most folks would claim he played well.

Last edited:

ravikiran

He is not a winger, should play him as striker or bench him. We need 2 real wingers (fast paced, lot of trickery) who can beat the man for fun.

May be we should try 4-4-2 with lukaku + rashford or lukaku + martial and bring 2 real wingers.

Any ways i just don't like how our team (Mourinho teams) play. The style of football is really poor, when a team press, we don't have options.

I think we should have bought in a coach with "Possession" based football with more attacking philosophy...since van gal have instilled possession based football.

Last edited by a moderator:

Number1

Lingard is a better player than him, if some haven't realized yet.
Lingard is 5 years older, he wasn't at 20 years old.

Let's see how good Rashford is at 25, i suspect lots of people are going to be left with egg on their face put it that way.

BlahRules

Basically a faster Danny Welbeck
Welbeck problem is that he was not greedy enough. Although his finishing was atrocious, he was a good player for us and always worked for the team, something Rashford has not been doing.

NinjaFletch

You'd think some of the morons posting today would have learnt a lesson from the bollocks they were posting in the Lingard thread for two years, but alas.

BigCaine

You'd think some of the morons posting today would have learnt a lesson from the bollocks they were posting in the Lingard thread for two years, but alas.
So people can't criticise rubbish performance anymore, thanks for clearing that for everyone

haram

Like @kouroux states, he has one trick (can't even call it that), kick and run/run in a straight line... and he ends up kicking the ball too far to catch up with it.
I was talking about his movement and runs.

Based on what exactly?

He adds absolutely nothing, there’s no doubt he’s on welbecks/Walcotts level and doesn’t look like passing that stage either.
Based on what he has shown us before :houllier:

He has a bad game but that doesn't erase what he has shown before.

Bojan11

Takes too long on the ball and cannot cross. Never mind his poor dribbling.

Don’t care if it’s Malcolm or whoever, we badly need a winger.

Ainu

It'd be wrong to write him off, but those lambasting him for his selfish behaviour on the pitch are well within their rights. He has resorted to blasting every ball near him straight at goal, regardless of whatever options are available. His attitude is appalling at the moment.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Needs to be dropped, he isnt good enough for a starting berth.

el3mel

Rubbish again. Completed the game just because Martial wasn't there.

He should never start again till he sorts himself out.

NinjaFletch

So people can't criticise rubbish performance anymore, thanks for clearing that for everyone
How about you try reading the thread form todays game and then have a think about whether I'm just talking about people saying he played poorly today.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
We get a freekick in a threatening area. What does Rashford do? Blast it at 100mph for a goal kick. The guy literally wastes opportunities for fun. He's young, we all understand that but there are things that he does which he clearly doesn't need to that frustrate me and maybe others.

Status
Not open for further replies.