Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Cristiano Ronaldo
After picking up the UEFA award, Ronaldo was asked by reporters to name the possible successors to his throne.
'A very good question. I see some with great potential: Asensio, Mbappe, Neymar, Dembele, Hazard, Rashford ... and some others. In the next generation there are at least 10 players with very, very great potential,' said Ronaldo.
Brazilian Ronaldo
He’s a very good young player. "I see some of myself in him for sure - he has courage and he’s fast and is very good with the ball.
I think for the strikers they have to be hungry to score and I see that with him. He has an amazing future.

Van Gaal:
I mention Kluivert because he (Rashford) has the same figure as Patrick.
Patrick was more already developed in body weight but that's a matter of time, I think, with Rashford. But yes what Kluivert was in my first year at Ajax is Rashford now in my second year at Manchester United
He is getting mentioned by superb players and a great manager.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Wins the corner. Scores from the corner. "Overrated"

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Really glad he scored, as he doesn't get anywhere near enough credit for what he does if he doesn't get a goal. We really missed his presence on the left in the first half.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Needed the goal I think. His all round play has been very good but you could see he was getting edgy with the lack of goals.

I think we're guilty at times of not appreciating how big a talent this guy is.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
All right whatever doubt I had this guy will be WC is gone now - the maturity/vision I saw in his passing today especially is phenomenal for someone that young.

Make him sign a lifetime contract in blood and sell his soul to the red devil.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Apart from goal, those two passes which he played to Lingard and Matic were fantastic too. Showed very good vision.

lawliet354

Really much better than last week, that goal will surely helps him not try too hard to impress, and surely after that goal you see the usual Rashford that is very direct but is able to see other options in front of him and actually picks up couple of excellent pass

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
I think Martial and Rashford should be fighting over who gets to sit on the bench, because the one coming on seems to be winning these head-to-heads so far this season. :lol:

FromTheBench

Apart from goal, those two passes which he played to Lingard and Matic were fantastic too. Showed very good vision.
The one to Lukaku for his last chance was perfectly weighted as well.

Utdstar01

Probably the best he's been In a cameo for his decision making, really good consistent 20 minutes or so. everything he did was played with purpose and perfection. Crazy how mature the lad is for his age.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Ugh can we just bench Martial so Rashford can play.

Until next time when Martial scores off the bench, then we can bench Rashford so Martial can play.

We need an rvn

Exactly what squad in depth means. Martial came on as a sub and did amazing the first two games. Had a good game but today with minutes to go rashford might have added something different to held us win the game and it did. Squad performance and great to see

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why is he so underrated? One of the most effective young talents in world football.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Played well off the bench running at tired legs. I wouldn't change things right now, Martial to tire the opposition defence for 70 mins and Rashford to come on and reap the benefits.

el3mel

I'm pleased with having him and Martial doing all this work on the left side. If they both kept developing with this rate this side will be secured for the coming years.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Played well off the bench running at tired legs. I wouldn't change things right now, Martial to tire the opposition defence for 70 mins and Rashford to come on and reap the benefits.
It worked better the other way around, I think.

dbs235

People writing him off already - it took Lacazette a while to start getting a decent goal scoring record after being hyped as a youth player, and that was in the French league. He's only 19. If he's 22/23 and still not scoring much then we can say he's overrated.

Yagami

Good post resistant
This is why I didn't get the criticism of him playing over Martial even though I prefer Martial on the left. Yes, he didn't score in our first two games, but he played very, very well and was a key player to how well we were playing. Today, Martial was fine, too, and we're just lucky to have them both.

Rashford and Martial, so far this season, have played well despite not scoring when starting, and have both been brilliant impact subs. It'd be nice to see how we do with them both in from the get go as I feel having both Mkhi and Mata in attack makes us too lightweight, but, as for now, it's just a feeling out process on the best way to utilise them both. I think both deserve to start but you can't blame José for wanting to keep one of them on the bench as an impact sub considering the amount of damage both can do against tired legs.

Jagga7

He's brilliant, has to start for me. He has game changing speed and skill.

I personally would like to see him on the left with Martial up top.

Walters_19_MuFc

So Rashford starts the first two games, comes off for Martial and he scores.

Today, Martial started this game, comes off for Rashford and he scores.

:cool:

SATA

Sometimes we need to appreciate that this kid of a talent is ours and he's going to be here for the rest of his career

Neuron

So Rashford starts the first two games, comes off for Martial and he scores.

Today, Martial started this game, comes off for Rashford and he scores.

:cool:
Today, Mata came off for Rashford.

But yeah :drool: it's a great problem to have.

cyberman

It's about time we stopped asking him to be dropped everytime Martial shows a bit of form

Status
Not open for further replies.