5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyJ1985

Comes on and immediately makes an impact. We need a few more players of that ilk, instead of dross like Mkhitaryan who comes on and does nothing

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Our two most exciting players are not allowed to play together :lol::lol::(

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I love how he just isn’t phased by running forward at defences. Martial can be very good at it, better on his day, but Rashford just looks like it’s second nature

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Opponent was tired, great moment for Rashford to take advantage of and he did. Good piece of play.

Number1

That run for the penalty was Gareth Bale like. When he gets to like 23, you can imagine him doing what Gareth Bale did to the Premier League.

Dion

Dead lucky for the penalty though, he overplayed it just a bit. Thankfully the defenders were clumsy. Both of them did actually.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Dead lucky for the penalty though, he overplayed it just a bit. Thankfully the defenders were clumsy. Both of them did actually.
They were tired physically and mentally so yea they made a mistake but luckily Rashford capitalized and pounced on these tired minds.

No complaints.

Sylar

Great run for the penalty (though mad by the defender cos i thought he turned one too many times and ended up being crowded out). Him and martial swapping is working well for us right now.

CG1010

He is our superstar player! 17 appearances (in which 7 times substituted in, 10 times substituted out) he has 7 goals and 6 assists.

His quality was quite obvious yesterday. For the time he was on, he was the best player on the pitch combined for both teams by far. What a find. Our academy got us a 100m player!!!

diarm

After he won the penalty last night I turned to my mate and said "how much do you just bloody love watching Marcus Rashford play for us!".

I was a little too young to fully appreciate the Ryan Giggs breakthrough at the time but I imagine this is what it felt like.

A young lad coming up through the academy, who lives and breathes United and who is just a joy to watch. One of those players who generates a buzz every time he touches the ball and has the courage to attack with conviction.

I bloody love him.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
I will always have issue with him because of his lack of goals.

I mean when he plays he create things with his runs, but essentially with the ball. I'm still waiting his evolution to a real goal scorer.

I think he will not be a RVN type of player. but more a Benzema one, able to play and link with his team mates, but he really needs to step up and score some goals in difficult moment, like on Saturday against Spurs, or on Sunday.

He is very good yes, but I'm still waiting more from him

M Bison

Supports
York City
I will always have issue with him because of his lack of goals.

I mean when he plays he create things with his runs, but essentially with the ball. I'm still waiting his evolution to a real goal scorer.

I think he will not be a RVN type of player. but more a Benzema one, able to play and link with his team mates, but he really needs to step up and score some goals in difficult moment, like on Saturday against Spurs, or on Sunday.

He is very good yes, but I'm still waiting more from him
I think this is a fair comment and i know where you're coming from. However, he is playing out wide and not as an out and out striker in fairness to him.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I get all warm on the inside when he does well. Fantastic feeling when a local academy graduate plays well.

Bwuk

Think him and Martial are the key vs Chelsea. Get them 1 v 1 on the CBs.

Trizy

Still don't get the hype surrounding him on this forum at times but what I love is his attitude to get better, faster and stronger. With the drive and hunger he has to succeed he may prove me wrong.

Shaw could learn a thing, mind.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Still don't get the hype surrounding him on this forum at times but what I love is his attitude to get better, faster and stronger. With the drive and hunger he has to succeed he may prove me wrong.

I like him a lot but he's very overrated here.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
After he won the penalty last night I turned to my mate and said "how much do you just bloody love watching Marcus Rashford play for us!".

I was a little too young to fully appreciate the Ryan Giggs breakthrough at the time but I imagine this is what it felt like.

A young lad coming up through the academy, who lives and breathes United and who is just a joy to watch. One of those players who generates a buzz every time he touches the ball and has the courage to attack with conviction.

I bloody love him.
Yeah, same. Especially at home games. I even love the buzz you hear from the stands when he comes on as a sub. It's a pity that him and Martial don't play many games together but is there a team in the league with more exciting options to bring off the bench?

Red_toad

Hope Jose can find a way to incorporate both Rashford and Martial into the team. One of them is going to end up leaving if they're in and out of the team on a consistent basis. Surely one of them can work the right win, being as they're both right footed.

Drainy

I like him a lot but he's very overrated here.

He's been in the Golden Boy top 3 for 2 years in a row now. It's not redcafe hype.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's been in the Golden Boy top 3 for 2 years in a row now. It's not redcafe hype.
OH NO NOT THE GOLDEN BOY!

Look at some of the posts. They're rating him as 100m already.

deafepl

Considering Rashford's stats this season is really impressive, he is more likely to win the Golden boy 2018 if Man United have won any trophies like Champions League or EPL title.

Status
Not open for further replies.