5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

OL29

Thought he was selfish again in the few moments he got. It's as if he deleted the passing option from his vocabulary. He only looks to shoot now from any position and if he doesn't sort that out he'll get predictable easily.

Also we should stop giving him the corner kicks. He clearly doesn't play them, puts too much power into it waiting for it to hit someone with zero accuracy.
I agree, his greed is what's holding him back at the moment, he seems to be playing for himself rather than the team.

Swift Football

Thought he was selfish again in the few moments he got. It's as if he deleted the passing option from his vocabulary. He only looks to shoot now from any position and if he doesn't sort that out he'll get predictable easily.

Also we should stop giving him the corner kicks. He clearly doesn't play them, puts too much power into it waiting for it to hit someone with zero accuracy.
I am surprised how Rashford is taking these corner kicks, game after game, he hit those so hard, there is hardly any accuracy and even when it happen to reach sumbody's head , its just too hard to direct those.
REgarding his 'shoot on the sight" style, I do not know why he is trying so hard to do only that, he is no Ronaldo. And i do not remember him scoring that many either. Sometimes, when he actually look to pass, those have been poor too, overhit passes, asking too much of a runner, losing ball control, running the ball to corner flag. Lack of technical ability will be detrimental to his long term career.

rampo

Out of curiosity, does anyone have the count of times Rashford hit the post this season?

Francis Abernathy

Out of curiosity, does anyone have the count of times Rashford hit the post this season?
WEST HAM (H) Post
C.PALACE (H) Post
CSKA (H) Post
BOURNMTH (H) Bar
BRIS CITY (A) Post
DERBY (H) Post x 2

I started noting these down because of Pogba last season, but Rashford is ahead of everyone this time. I wouldn't swear that these are 100% correct, I just keep the list updated as I watch the match.

rampo

WEST HAM (H) Post
C.PALACE (H) Post
CSKA (H) Post
BOURNMTH (H) Bar
BRIS CITY (A) Post
DERBY (H) Post x 2

I started noting these down because of Pogba last season, but Rashford is ahead of everyone this time. I wouldn't swear that these are 100% correct, I just keep the list updated as I watch the match.
Thanks, appreciate the response

Poor chap, even if 50% of them had gone in, his goal tally would be higher by 3-4 goals taking him into double digits already

IrishRedDevil

I can't stand how greedy he is. He never wants to pass the ball to Lukaku.

One of the main reasons he is benched and Martial is now well ahead of him.

NK86

Lukaku was standing 5 feet away, all alone, 5 feet from goal bang in the middle. Rashford had all the time on the world and yet he fecks up by trying to go outside. He was absolutely woeful in his 20 mins cameo.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Brainless young player. Perhaps for a milionth time mentioned by others, thank Cantona we signed Sanchez.

saivet

Lukaku was standing 5 feet away, all alone, 5 feet from goal bang in the middle. Rashford had all the time on the world and yet he fecks up by trying to go outside. He was absolutely woeful in his 20 mins cameo.
I had flashbacks of Leicester away

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
The feck was that. He had another two of those brainfart moments where he could have made an easy pass to create a great shooting chance for Martial and Lukaku but decided not to. What a moron.

Gbenger

Coming off the bench to score against tired teams is so easy they said...

In reality, he has gotten worse on the bench, and needs to start some games to gain confidence. He’s almost of no use to us in this form.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Looked bright when he first came on then it turned into another shitfest. He plays like he's the best player on the pitch except he actually isn't so learn to pass you fool. Those comparisons to Martial earlier on in the season, where are all those posters now?

manunited1919

Minute 90, why doesn’t he pass the ball to Lukaku? Is he just greedy, or completely lacks vision?

spiriticon

I like him a lot but he's proper doing my nut in at the moment. Time for a stint in the reserves.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Its Martials fault he isnt scoring tbh. Martial is not running the RB ragged enough for Rashford to come on, take advantage and score. Selfish from Martial really, Marcus was doing it for him game in game out earlier in the season.
:lol:

hobbers

Shockingly bad recently.

I don't even think it's greed, his brain just doesn't work fast enough in those situations and he inevitably ends up losing the ball.

spiriticon

Those comparisons to Martial earlier on in the season, where are all those posters now?
He was better than Martial last season, and might be better than Martial next season.

These are young players, you never know what you're going to get. What I do know is that we want to keep both of them.

stepic

Coming off the bench to score against tired teams is so easy they said...

In reality, he has gotten worse on the bench, and needs to start some games to gain confidence. He’s almost of no use to us in this form.
he doesn't deserve to start.

AshRK

Reminds me a lot of Nani. Have to do more but given that he is just 20 , he will learn.

Footyislife

Him and Pogba cost us easy goals today with their stupid selfishness. I understand Rashford being out of form, but not passing to your wide open teammate is just basic stuff. If you can't do that you shouldn't be playing. The lack of a goal is really getting to him, maybe give him a run in the FA cup and let Martial rest. Long term i'm glad we'll have Alexis because I think Rashford doesn't translate well as a wide player.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Not making any case whatsoever to gain some minutes back. Even just before the full time whistle, he weirdly decided not to boot the ball. There is something weird going on with his decision making

manunited1919

Almost to the point of wishing he went out on loan. But where to? We need to be careful that he doesn’t end up being another Januzaj.

Giggs86

Is there still time to offload him to Wenger? Would much rather see him go than Miki.

MS4

He was okay. Wasted some time, kept the ball, he was a threat. Hard to come on in the last 10 mins when things get nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.