Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd 2:0 Brighton

Devil may care

I feel a bit sorry for him, bagged 2 against Liverpool, gets rewarded by being played out of position against Sevilla, then benched tonight. Didn't really get into the game when he came on but in fairness we were barely attacking at that point, we hadn't had a single shot at goal in the 2nd half until the Young freekick.

Walters_19_MuFc

Needs to start on the left tomorrow. We just don't get the same width and intensity from Martial.

When he plays, he stretches teams, thus giving a lot more room for our central players to play in.

Web of Bissaka

Sadly not good performance. Good energy and workrate. Tried but couldn't click it.

Good decision tactically, and he is a good threat with his pace and reputation. But result this time not so much.

TheFlagStaysDown

Supports
Shamrock rovers
hard to judge a players cameo performance when your team decided to slow it down from what was already a slow game from the beginning but yeah didn't impress much, still would rather see him on the pitch than Martial who is just lazy

Man City 2:3 Man Utd

United_We_Stand

According to David McDonnell, a United source said: “Marcus was really unhappy with being left out for the derby."
“If Mourinho is still there next season, Marcus might not be, as he wants to start every game.”

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Why would we pay for a massive painting of him in the academy if we thought he wanted to leave? None story.

deafepl

Mirror probably will report Ronaldo's move to United, it is his dream to play with Rashford or Ronaldo demand Real Madrid must go for Rashford this summer, they are more likely to report this news because of Ronaldo sorting out a gift for Rashford, see on Rashford's Instagram.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

According to David McDonnell, a United source said: “Marcus was really unhappy with being left out for the derby."
“If Mourinho is still there next season, Marcus might not be, as he wants to start every game.”
Load of rubbish. He started against Liverpool and has played in the most games out of our squad. Would be easier to make an article about John Stones who can't even make City's bench (strange that I see hardly any articles in the papers questioning his future yet loads about Rashford).

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Where's he going where he'll start every game (and not take a serious step down) then?

Rajma

Shitrags inventing stories don’t even bother to think through realistic options, for which top 4 side current Rashford would be starting? It is obvious he wouldn’t move to play lower level as well. Think mirror should be banned.

He’s getting to play under a good manager at his boyhood club, yes Jose should take Lukaku off for him more often but that doesn’t warrant the noise media are trying to create.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
People forget how young he is. Pretty sure Kane hadn't started a league game nor scored for Spurs by his current age.

AP88

Supports
Man City
A loan would do him good - an auxiliary winger role isn’t going to develop him as a #9, which is where he’ll eventually peak. He needs to develop significantly in the next 2/3 years, otherwise Mason Greenwood will finish his United career off.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
A loan would do him good - an auxiliary winger role isn’t going to develop him as a #9, which is where he’ll eventually peak. He needs to develop significantly in the next 2/3 years, otherwise Mason Greenwood will finish his United career off.
A loan would be good if he wasn't getting game time. But he is.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Should have heard Alan Brazil, Mickey Quinn and Laura Woods all talking about him on Talksport this morning. The way they were going on it's as if he never kicks a ball, pathetic. I can't see him wanting to leave in all honesty.

AP88

Supports
Man City
A loan would be good if he wasn't getting game time. But he is.
‘Game time’.

If Harry Kane’s game time primarily came as wide cameos for Tottenham at the same age rather than as a focal point elsewhere, he wouldn’t be the player he is now. Rashford isn’t technical enough to evolve as a winger; his reputation is built on his lethal finishing and box-movement when he broke into the team, to me he’s like an Andy Cole-type.

Mourinho rightly won’t consistently allow him that central role, at least at this point, so it’d be better for him to do it elsewhere rather than be utilised as an additional fullback.

The move is I’d advocate is to Leicester on a two year loan with Vardy arriving as the vice-Lukaku - it’d be beneficial for all parties. Vardy is immense against big teams with high lines, and would fit into Mourinho’s tactical masterclasses perfectly.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
‘Game time’.

If Harry Kane’s game time primarily came as wide cameos for Tottenham at the same age rather than as a focal point elsewhere, he wouldn’t be the player he is now. Rashford isn’t technical enough to evolve as a winger; his reputation is built on his lethal finishing and box-movement when he broke into the team, to me he’s like an Andy Cole-type.

Mourinho rightly won’t consistently allow him that central role, at least at this point, so it’d be better for him to do it elsewhere rather than be utilised as an additional fullback.

The move is I’d advocate is to Leicester on a two year loan with Vardy arriving as the vice-Lukaku - it’d be beneficial for all parties. Vardy is immense against big teams with high lines, and would fit into Mourinho’s tactical masterclasses perfectly.
Are you mad? :lol:

Jig1234

I feel a bit sorry for him, bagged 2 against Liverpool, gets rewarded by being played out of position against Sevilla, then benched tonight. Didn't really get into the game when he came on but in fairness we were barely attacking at that point, we hadn't had a single shot at goal in the 2nd half until the Young freekick.

That's all Mourinho does. When a player plays well they get punished by being moved to a different position or dropped. Martial found a bit of form and he is moved to the RW to accommodate Sanchez vs Spurs.

A lot of people keep bringing up appearance stats on Rashford like players care about how high they are on the appearance chart. All footballers want is minutes and a consistent run of games. Lukaku has improved as the season got on because he plays every single game. I would like to see Martial and Rashford get more minutes you can't find form playing every other week. You need to get a run of games under your belt.

Jig1234

Should have heard Alan Brazil, Mickey Quinn and Laura Woods all talking about him on Talksport this morning. The way they were going on it's as if he never kicks a ball, pathetic. I can't see him wanting to leave in all honesty.

I think Martial will leave if anyone is to go. Rashford will stay. But the fact that both want out is not surprising. They will never get regular minutes under Mourinho. He faffs about with the XI every game. Hard for young players like that to find consistency.

reddevil702

‘Game time’.

Do you really think Jose is going to bench Lukaku for Vardy?

Status
Not open for further replies.