Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treble

The worst thing that could happen to him is overhyping his talent. He's no Ronaldo or even Rooney.

Still, he can be a top striker but will need more experience and consistency that comes with it. It's not difficult to score regularly over a month or two, the difficult part is to do it over a season.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He still has a lot of work to do, this was a big test for him tonight. The injuries didn't help him any and it was too much too soon. He just didn't offer much of a threat, but it's hard to blame him for that because the midfield was struggling with Marquinhos and Veratti.

Water Melon

Rashford is a top talent, but he is no Mbappe. The latter seems to be fecking ice cool and does not seem to put a fecking foot wrong. Lightning fast, brilliant technique, composed finisher, just a surreal player. Out of this world. Rashford is a top red though, and I love him to bits. Will get only better, hopefully. We desperately need a proper right flank attacker so that the trio of Rashford, Martial and the new player could form some sort of understanding and fluidity. Rom is not that player, Sanchez is past it, Mata is just Juan these days, and having just Jesse as an alternative does not suffice. Praying for the kids from the reserves to step it up asap.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Rashford is a top talent, but he is no Mbappe. The latter seems to be fecking ice cool and does not seem to put a fecking foot wrong. Lightning fast, brilliant technique, composed finisher, just a surreal player. Out of this world. Rashford is a top red though, and I love him to bits. Will get only better, hopefully. We desperately need a proper right flank attacker so that the trio of Rashford, Martial and the new player could form some sort of understanding and fluidity. Rom is not that player, Sanchez is past it, Mata is just Juan these days, and having just Jesse as an alternative does not suffice. Praying for the kids from the reserves to step it up asap.
All in for Sancho.

Fracture90

Honestly he had no service last night and couldn't do anything on his own. Would have been easier for him if ref wasn't such a corrupt bitch though.

UnitedChampionsAgain

Read recently that Real Madrid were considering a £100 million pound bid for him. If that's true then Christ that has to be very very tempting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raven

Was shite last night. He's currently muck against good centre backs, would have preferred Martial up top and Rashford out wide last night.

siw2007

Really struggled last night but that is okay. PSG were a step up from what he usually plays against and perhaps had a reality check. He's shown to be a very good premier league striker but to take his game to the next level, he'll learn a lot more from being snuffed out by the likes of Silva, Van Djik etc than sticking Duffy and Are on their backsides.

wolvored

The worst thing that could happen to him is overhyping his talent. He's no Ronaldo or even Rooney.

Still, he can be a top striker but will need more experience and consistency that comes with it. It's not difficult to score regularly over a month or two, the difficult part is to do it over a season.
I agree. He is inconsistant and although 21 he has been playing for 4 years now in the first team and doesnt look that much different to when he started.

Mcking

He has been good under Ole, but he has still got a lot to learn as a striker. His game outside the box is good, and he is running the channels well, but his game in the box still leaves a lot to be desired imo.

VJ1762

I agree. He is inconsistant and although 21 he has been playing for 4 years now in the first team and doesnt look that much different to when he started.
He has been in the first team for 3 years. And has not had a consistent run in the first team. I have been critical of him, but he had no service yesterday and all their CB's ganged up on him. Yesterday's loss is on
ole. Pogba was completely marked out of the game and Sanchez, Mata, Young and Shaw were dogshite.

sam147

He is overrated by fans because he is 'Manchester born and bred'. Seen a lot of fans say they would keep him over Mbappe because of that reason. Why should where a player is born be the key factor in this? He will never be a top 3 player in the world. I would be happy if he reached Raheem Sterling level.
He has hardly improved since he came into the first team, if anything I would argue some aspects of his game have gotten worse like decision making. He cost Lukaku a lot of goals last season and this season he seems to take shots from stupid angles. If we have a free kick the CBs have gone up, he shoots. If he can cross a ball he shoots instead. The worst part is he actually has a great cross. His crossing ability is one of the best in the squad but he hardly uses it. Im not sure if its his ego or he lacks the vision.
What we have is a very raw 21 year old striker who I do feel sorry for as he has been put under pressure without established players around him to help him. However, at the same time he needs to improve. He has scored goals yes but he needs to improve his overall game which hasn't been the best. Mbappe and Dembele are young and their game is miles ahead.

Chelsea 0:2 Man Utd

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is basically our best player in all three attacking position(well, except on the left where Martial is our first choice). He is great.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He's just an excellent striker. Stunning cross for the second goal.

el3mel

That cross was absolutely brilliant. He's indispensable for us at the moment.

KW2006

I like that he is now playing with some anger. Every top top strikers have that in them.

Rossa

DEMON pace :devil:
Thought the same. I'm not sure I've seen him put in as many sprints in one game as he did today. Sterling had Azpi on toast a couple of times last match, and I was wondering if Rash had noticed. He sure did. That one run where he just destroyed Azpi for pace was something. He looks like a man possessed. His cross was nothing but sublime, a cross Beckham would be proud of.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He is superb player. That move to take on 3 Chelsea defenders, carrying the ball almost entire length of the pitch and creating chance for Lukaku was just brilliant. Would have been one of our goals of the season.

Wish people stop stupid comparisons and enjoy the talent we have from our academy.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
He was good. Not his best outing but still a good performance.
I thought he was superb. If he's not on the pitch, who will work his arse off and be a threat on the counter? Lost count of the attacking runs he made tonight.

Minimalist

I thought he was superb. If he's not on the pitch, who will work his arse off and be a threat on the counter? Lost count of the attacking runs he made tonight.
Agree he has played better, but his energy and danger on the counter kept Chelsea worried throughout the match - he ran out of gas in the 80th minute or so though.
Apologies if that made it sound like I was criticising him. Nothing to complain about with Rashford at all tonight.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
He'll have to tone down his playing style in the long run but it's great to watch right now.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Apologies if that made it sound like I was criticising him. Nothing to complain about with Rashford at all tonight.
No worries. I get what you're saying, couldn't get in many positions to score but we can't have it all in a game like this, maybe another day. :)

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
First time in two years our attackers are showing genuine progress.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Think he was told to cover Lingard's workload tonight, did very well I thought. That run that nearly set up a third was absolutely excellent, had Azpilicueta on toast most of the night. He's turned into a fine striker, the assist was delightful as well.

Devil may care

Had to implement the first phase of the press on his own tonight and on the counter only Pogba had the legs to keep up with him, very hard role for such a young player and he did it really well, Peach of a ball for Pogba's goal as well.

deafepl

That game could be over if Lukaku finished chance Rashford created after on break, going through 3 defenders with erase, what wonderful Rashford is and he will get better much as he progressing and learning more new stuff, even Chelsea's CB is shitting themselves when they saw Rashford, especially because of his pace, insane work rate and pressing like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.