5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinjiNinja26

As good as it would be to have him on the pitch against Liverpool it isn’t worth aggravating the injury further and risk losing him for even longer when he’s currently are best player. Plus what percent is he going to be able to play at with this injection? Every player needs to be 100% on their game against these lot.

el3mel

He really shouldn't. This is a game we will lose more often than not even if he plays so at his state he should take a rest to be ready for upcoming games who are more winnable and we will need him in them.

podurban2

Out for the season according to FPLsubsribe (reliable according to reddit)

What the actual... Please don’t be true

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Ole said he won't rule our Rashford for Liverpool game, if that's the case how can he be out for rest of the season. Should be back for Burnley game if it's touch and go vs Liverpool.

DoomSlayer

That would be pure nightmare. The worst thing is I feel he has been having this back issue for a long time so it could turn out to be like the Pogba situation where it was misjudged how severe the problem could be.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

He’s clearly been injured for a few weeks - a back injury isn’t a season long issue.

Neymar had a broken back and was out for a few weeks.

It’s clearly a stress fracture, so they usually take a couple weeks of no movement at most. I’d suspect maybe 2 months.

jackal&hyde

If this turns out to be true heads should roll, amateurish management.
:houllier:

I was thinking it for some time now and i did not want to say it because of the magnitude of the statement and how unlikely it is. I am going to say it now, partly because i believe it, partly because i had a few:

The boy has the talent, physical attributes and mentality to be one of if not the best ever United player. From pace to skill to passing and insane goals from free kicks and long range, he has it all; just a case of marginal improvement and consistency.

If he continues like this no other player his age touches him, including Mbappe.

Irwin99

I hope the injury news isn't true and it turns out to be just media rubbish (like the Maguire story). I wouldn't rush him back for tomorrow at any rate.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
:houllier:

I was thinking it for some time now and i did not want to say it because of the magnitude of the statement and how unlikely it is. I am going to say it now, partly because i believe it, partly because i had a few:

The boy has the talent, physical attributes and mentality to be one of if not the best ever United player. From pace to skill to passing and insane goals from free kicks and long range, he has it all; just a case of marginal improvement and consistency.

If he continues like this no other player his age touches him, including Mbappe.
What the feck?

RedIan

Photos of him turning up at Carrington for training yesterday (sun) he hardly likely to have done that if this were true.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Zero chance this is true.
He might actually start tomorrow for goodness sake!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He’s clearly been injured for a few weeks - a back injury isn’t a season long issue.

Neymar had a broken back and was out for a few weeks.

It’s clearly a stress fracture, so they usually take a couple weeks of no movement at most. I’d suspect maybe 2 months.
In what way is it "clearly" a stress fracture?
No concrete news has even come out yet, and he might even play tomorrow!

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Does Stephen Howson have any insider info these days? He's saying it's 100% not true on Twitter. More inclined to believe him at this point, over a Fantasy Football account.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Does Stephen Howson have any insider info these days? He's saying it's 100% not true on Twitter. More inclined to believe him at this point, over a Fantasy Football account.
I think he used to be mates with some of the players, dunno if he still is.

cyberman

Hes obviously heard read that rumour online, the piece is dripping with it.
Gareth sweating on him for the Euros?...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
In what way is it "clearly" a stress fracture?
No concrete news has even come out yet, and he might even play tomorrow!
Because of a few things.

1. He's managing to run and walk, but obviously in pain.

2. It's not completely broken as he wouldn't be able to do 1

3. I've had a similar injury where the bone is cracked and you feel fine for a while until you start running or get hit in a particular place, then it flares up and hurts like hell.

Obviously I could be completely wrong but the way he keeps holding his left rear side every time recently makes me think he's got obvious pain in his lower spine area.

Godfather

Well let's hope for the best and a quick recovery to him. Massive massive blow to us. But this is what happens with shit squad planning. Could do now with a Cavani or even a Mandzukic coming in.

saivet

Hes obviously heard read that rumour online, the piece is dripping with it.
Gareth sweating on him for the Euros?...
Hopefully he'll be fine for the Euros. If he's not that's terrible news for United and also for England with question marks over Kane too.

-Supreme-

What's the odds of Rashford will be playing today? I'd like to put money on this

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
He is close to Rashford brother I think or atleast he knows him in some capacity.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Great stuff from Ole and medical staff playing him injured. Idiots.

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
Can't post in the injury thread, so posting here: If it's spondylolysis he should've been resting for a few months to begin with. Going from a single to double fracture is bad. If it's at the typical L4-L5 area there can be a lot of issues arising from this. What in the world were they thinking? It can ruin his life, nevermind the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.